Bloodlust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angel

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:21 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Autumn

Autumn was clinging helplessly to Levi. She felt like some idiot girl that relied on the boy to do the fighting, and she hated it. She hated how weak she was and how she hadn't thought ahead and tried to sleep to regain her energy. 'I should have thought this through! I should have rested while I was down there and not tried to pull at those chains the entire time!' she thought, silently kicking herself. Autumn stepped in front of Levi, letting out, what now seemed to be signature, wolfish growl. "Just let us leave!" she snapped.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:38 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Banner3

Lester chuckled at the girl's words, shaking his head. "You're such an idiot!" he snarled, his voice full of anger. "Do you honestly think I'll just you go? You're surrounded," he pointed out, gesturing towards the other Vampires who had come around them. "It's over. You're both going to die, face it." He swung the pole in front of him, splitting the air as if it was a bat. Levi listened to the banter, reaching out and grabbing Autumn again. "Get back!" he hissed, slight annoyance growing. "You're going to get yourself killed one day, if not now." Levi assessed the situation, inhaling deeply. It truly did seem like the end of the road for them. They were surrounded, and facing the group's leader. There was no chance to escape by simply running, nor would something cause a distraction. If Levi could wrestle the pipe from Lester's hands, they might have a chance. He couldn't take on this many people, though. Devising a plan, Levi began whispering to the girl. "If you could distract these goons for a moment, I can get that pipe. Don't get bitten, and don't die." It did seem like they were on the defensive, and they certainly were. The lower Vampires would take orders from the leader, though, meaning that they had no skill or ability; unlike Levi, who had a head for this kind of situation.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlust-rp.forumotion.com
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:55 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Autumn

Autumn looked up at Levi a moment, giving a silent agreement. She turned around, facing the other Vampires. She scoffed, crossing her arms. "Pfft, you really think your goons add anything? I've met bricks with more fighting skill then them and more common sense," Autumn turned her gaze over her shoulder to Lester. She grinned and shut her eyes, willing the silver shapeshifting light to form around her body. She tried to keep the light around her for as long as possible and she let out another wolf growl. She ran forward pushing though the guards. She ran as fast as she could, but she felt the light fading. "Later goons!" she called, hoping that was enough of a distraction.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:08 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Banner3

Not expecting the girl to run, Lester stared for a moment, before shouting orders at the others. "Go after her!" he yelled, pointing towards the girl. Watching the others go, he rounded on Levi, pipe in hand. "You really could have been helpful, Levi. Think about it; you've made so much trouble for me in the past, when you could have helped." Sighing, he shook his head helplessly, before unexpectedly lashing the metal pole out. The pain that arrived with the hit surprised Levi, causing him to stumble backwards and trip. Grabbing his shin, he yelped, and felt for any signs of broken bones. If the striking had been any harder, it might have shattered the bone. Getting up hesitantly, Levi tried to ignore the pain, searching for anything that might help him. Finding one of the packs that the Vampires had been going through, he lifted it and launched it towards Lester. The object his him directly in the face, and Lester shouted and jumped backwards, the pipe swinging randomly around. Levi had already limped towards him, and was now latching onto the stick, wrestling it from the enemy. "No, get back!" Attempting to take it back, he kicked as hard as he could into Levi's shin. Screaming in agony, Levi dropped to the ground, taking Lester with him. "Dammit," he groaned, before regaining his senses. Grunting, he pulled at the pipe again, feeling it slide from Lester's grip a bit. Before the struggle had even begun, it was over. Levi now had the pole in his possession, and was squirming away from Lester. Kicking with his good foot, he hit the other Vampire in the chest, and stood, nearly falling again from his painful leg. Not hesitating or giving a chance to let Lester get the pipe back, he struck the man with pole, the metal hitting his temple. Realizing that it was over, Levi dropped the weapon, and slumped against the concrete wall. Pulling his pant-leg up, he examined his left shin, which was red and obviously broken. Pursing his lips, he attempted to stand again, but only managed to fall painfully. Still, he knew, he now had to help Autumn.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Autumn ran as fast as she could, hoping to find some source of light. The sun was just about to rise, so maybe she could trick them into following her outside. She certainly hoped so. She ran and ran, feeling her legs scream in agony. But she continued. It was then that she spotted an exit. She ran towards it, flinging the door open and standing just outside its frame. It was still dark out, but the sun would rise very soon. She could feel it. "Come and get me!" she screamed, hoping her plan would work. If not, she wasn't going down without a fight.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Only one of the Vampires held back as they chased her; she had gone outside, and the sun was quickly rising. "No," he called, but his warning was lost on the others. Reaching out, he felt a twinge of sadness. They had quickly become like siblings to him, and now they were going to die. He considered going after them, until something came from the shadows, clamping it's hand over his mouth. Within a few moments, he was unconscious. Levi recoiled in disgust for a second, before wiping the spit from his hand. The right sleeve of his shirt was ripped off, now tied tightly to his left leg. The steps still brought a bit of pain, but he could now manage to walk. The pipe was in his hand once again, but peering ahead, he could now see Autumn's plan, and dropped it. Instead, he sat down again, and examined his leg a bit more. He did have a few bruises and scratches, but other than the broken bone, he was fine; maybe being the hero wasn't so great.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Autumn winced as three of the four Vampires screamed in pain, realizing now that the sun was up. She averted her eyes and covered her ears, but she could still hear the blood curdling screams of agony the poor, stupid Vampires let escape their dying lips. After what seemed like hours, but had only been minutes, the screaming faded. Autumn slowly opened her eyes and uncovered her ears to see three piles of ash, with a few remaining fingers among them that were quickly burning away as the rest of the body did. Autumn shuddered, but spent no more time among the dead than she needed to. She sprinted back inside, jumping over the unconscious, still living, vampire and practically tackled Levi. She quickly recoiled though, realizing that he might be injured. "Are you hurt?! Are you okay?! Where's Lester?! Oh nevermind! Let's get out of here!" she screamed, jumping to her feet. Her words came in a fast jumble of barely audible sounds and phrases, but she didn't care. They were alive, and the exit was right over there.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:25 am

"My leg is broken, I'm fine, he's as unconscious as a rock, and..." He thought, and nodded in agreement to her last sentence. Standing, he winced at bit, but stayed on two legs. The entire confrontation hadn't even taken more than fifteen minutes, but everything at that moment came to a boiling point, causing it to feel more like hours. Hopefully now, Lester would be less inclined to come after them. Still, he knew, it was possible. That was why he didn't intend to let Autumn stay in danger. Inhaling deeply, he glanced at the unconscious Vampire on the ground, and felt a bit of sympathy; besides, he was probably only staying with Lester because it was a means of survival. Shrugging, he looked towards the exit, and nodded again. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 6, Goodbye [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2