Bloodlust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  Empty
PostSubject: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:27 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  Banner3

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  Borderrrr
    Levi shifted, staring forward at the large airport ahead of them. Inhaling deeply, he bounced on his toes, excitement showing in his eyes. In his hands, he lugged the plain suitcase, which was now full of clothing. Grinning ear to ear, he looked over at Autumn, still holding that former breath. "I'm so excited!" These were the only words he could manage, nearly unable to speak. His face was lit-up, much like a child's at Disneyland. "This is actually going to happen." clenching his fists over the suitcase handle, he jumped again, still impatient and excited. "Come on," he whined, pulling at her arm and starting forward.

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  Borderrrr
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlust-rp.forumotion.com
Angel

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:37 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  Autumn

Autumn laughed as she was pulled forward by her arm. "Calm down! We're already three hours early for our flight," she exclaimed, though she allowed herself to be dragged forward. Autumn stifled a yawn, rubbing her tired eyes. "I have no idea how you're so awake this morning," she mumbled, catching up with her friend. She had to take bigger steps to keep up with him, since he was taller than her. "You don't have anything metal on you, right? Cause we have to go through security," she inquired. Their toiletries were the required size and they had finished his clothes shopping earlier that week, so now all that was left was the flight. A seven hour flight, to be exact. 'At least it's on one of those international planes..' she mumbled. Autumn checked her pocket for her ID as well as her passport. It was difficult for a nonhuman to receive an ID and passport, especially if you were much older than you appeared. But they had special people that dealt with those kind of things all the time, so it was just a few more hoops you had to jump through and a few more people you had to call.
                  Thankfully, both documents were in her pocket, as she hoped. It would suck if she had to go back to get them.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  Banner3

"Luckily, sleep isn't a requirement," he reminded her, grinning. Stopping, he frowned, and removed his cellphone from one of the pockets in his jacket. It was thin black coat, one he had bought when they had gone shopping. Sighing, he pulled at a gap between the screen and battery cover, until he ripped the two pieces apart. Sadly, he removed the battery, tossing it into a nearby trashcan, before breaking the remaining part in half. Throwing them away as well, he turned around, and shrugged. "Just another way to be tracked. I don't like to get too attached to objects." Smiling still, he checked his other pocket, where his ID and passport (both gained through outside forces) were. As he swung the suitcase around, he felt the journal and few spare pens, which were loosely wrapped in clothing, rattle around. "Still three hours..." he mumbled, frowning. It'd be a while, as Levi had expected, but knowing that soon they'd be in Ireland only made the seconds tick on slower.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:02 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  Autumn

Autumn entered the airport, glancing all around. She could see the security check-in just up ahead. There wasn't much of a line, but she wasn't sure how long that would last. She turned to Levi and smiled. "Ready to go?" she asked hopefully. Even though she was tired, she was still very excited. Without waiting for a reply, Autumn got her ID and her passport out of her pocket. She dressed for the airport, no metal zipper, easy slip on shoes, etc. Going through security was a hassle, but a necessary one she supposed. However, making it as easy as possible was her biggest priority. She weaved her way through the intricate isle system marked with black ropes. She handed her ID, plane ticket and passport to the officer at the podium and offered a smile that matched the one if her ID photo. The officer examined the three objects before marking her seal of approval on the ticket and waving her along. Autumn scurried forward, smiling happily at Levi.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 am

"Of course," he jeered, and followed directly after her. Following the same steps, he smirked at the officer, giving a small little wave. Eyeing him for a second, he waved him on ahead, and Levi followed happily. Catching up with his companion, he grinned, and rocked on his heels. "So close, yet so far away." Levi had never liked security, but he assumed it was needed, and never struggled. However, that was all behind him now, luckily. "Lead on." Glancing around, he examined the other people who moved through the airport, eyeing them all curiously. Levi had never been in an airport before, and it intrigued him to see all the different (some were very odd) people that were here.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:17 am

Autumn smiled and stepped towards the security area. Here was where they scanned the luggage and you had to go through a metal detector. Lately, though, they had full body scanners that x-rayed through your clothing to search for drugs and other items. However, if Autumn's memory served correctly, it was only a select few that were asked to go through. However, Autumn was apparently one of those few. After she placed her shoes, cell phone, and suitcase on the conveyer belt that took the object through the scanner, she was waved over by one of the security guards. "Step in this area, miss. Put your feet on the boxes, put your hands behind your head, and stand still," he instructed. Autumn did as he was told and, after the scan was over, she was waved out. She collected her things, slipping on her shoes and slipping her phone into her pocket. "I feel violated.."

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Levi raised an eyebrow as Autumn was waved over to the more extreme full-body scanner. Shrugging, he continued on through the regular checks, doing what was needed. Emerging on the other side without any fuss or racket, he collected his things and met up with Autumn. When she spoke, he smiled, and patted her back. "It happens," he said, giving her a toothy grin. "Of course, you didn't look like a drug dealer or a terrorist or an etcetera to me, but whatever." Chuckling, he let his eyes take everything in. "So this is what an airport's like." Smiling widely, he pushed on the small of her back, attempting to push her farther. "Lead on...again."

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Autumn rolled her eyes, but did just that. She lead on. She looked at her ticket, figuring out what gate they would be taking off from. "We are in...gate D3," she said. Pausing a moment to look up at the signs, Autumn found out that they weren't far from their gate at all. She shuffled forwards, walking down the large walkway until she saw a sign up ahead that she had been searching for. D3. She grinned, walking towards the gate. No one was there yet, but she suspected it'd be a full flight. Glancing at the flight board a moment, she made sure they were indeed at the right gate. When she read the phrase Dublin, Ireland. Taking off at 9:30am" she gave a nod of her head and plopped down in a chair. "We're gonna be here for a while.." she muttered, letting out a yawn.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Levi grinned, and followed after her quickly. "D3," he repeated, glancing up at the signs as well. Sighing, he shrugged, and happily continued behind her. "9:30?" he questioned, frowning. "Ugh, that's going to be forever..." Feeling a bit heated, Levi pulled the jacket off, and threw it down into the chair beside Autumn. Sitting down, he fidgeted for a few moments, before looking over at her. "What now?" He couldn't help but continue shifting, extremely impatient. He wasn't sure why waiting bothered him so much at the moment, it just did. Biting the inside of his mouth, he knew this was going to be a long wait.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Autumn thought for a moment, contemplating what would pass the time. Her expression brightened a bit and she grinned. "I have an idea.." she said. She had a mischievous glint in her eyes that was the same as the one she got when she changed shape. Autumn began digging through her duffle bag until she located her desires objects. Her sketchpad and some charcoal pencils. She turned in her chair so she was facing Levi and folded her legs in front of her "indian style". She plopped her sketchpad into her lap, hastily flipping it to an open page. "What if I drew you?" she requested. She already had a pencil poised and ready for his response. "You wouldn't have to sit still for very long, just long enough for me to get a quick contour drawing. It wouldn't take long either, I'm very good at sketching people," she explained, slowly nodding her head as she spoke. She smiled hopefully, wishing he'd agree to be her model.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Raising an eyebrow, Levi watched as she removed her items of interest. "Draw me?" he questioned, a bit unsure. Shrugging, he grinned, and nodded. "Sure." He had always been interested at what others' saw in him. Besides, he knew that it was impossible for Autumn to make something look bad. She was an amazing artist, unlike him. Even with crayons, he couldn't stay inside the lines. He had his own talents though. He could make a pretty mean cheesecake, he could play the harmonica; unbeknownst to most people, he was even a rather splendid poet. He just couldn't draw, though. So, finishing his thoughts, he grinned at her, before returning to his usual, casual sitting position.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Autumn began to draw Levi. He had a wonderful profile, a very proportionate face, even eye set, non-crooked ears. In all technical cases, Levi was a very attractive person. Perhaps Autumn would think so as well, if she didn't live with him. Sure, Levi was good looking. If she didn't think so, plenty of other women did. But once you live with a person and become close to them, you don't think of them as attractive anymore. You just start thinking of them as that person. You just think of them. Their personality, their quirks, their likes and dislikes. They stop becoming a pretty face and an actual person. Sure, his anatomical structure may be appealing and balanced, but that was for sketching purposes.
                  Autumn stuck out the tip of her tongue as she worked. It was one of her strange habits that people often point out. She sticks out her tongue when she's concentrating, she pulls on her left earlobe when she's worried, things like that. Autumn tilted her head a bit, glancing up a Levi to make sure she had achieved the shape of his face. She rounded his chin a bit more and then gave a satisfactory nod. She erased her rough marks from her quick placement of the eyes, nose, mouth and ears and began adding a bit more detail. This process continued until she had a contour drawing of Levi's face. Now to make it look real.
                  Autumn began adding detail. She began with the eyes, which was another quirk of hers. She always started with the eyes. She switched between her white chalk and her black charcoal pencil. As she began to blend in the powdery medium, her hands started to turn gray. Soon, both hands were covered in a thick layer of charcoal and chalk. She had a smudge of black on her nose from where she had scratched as well. Autumn had never been a clean artist, all of her clothing had paint on it. Even if she never painted in that outfit, there was paint on it.
                  The drawing took most of their waiting time, but after Autumn was satisfied with her work, she gave a single nod. She was practically covered in charcoal. She looked like a small child that had been finger painting. There were multiple smudges on her nose, cheeks, chin and forehead along with a thick layer of the black, gray and white powder covering both sides of both hands and making its way up to her elbow. She had her charcoal pencil clenched between her teeth and her chalk pencil behind her ear. She blew the excess powder on the carpeted floor of the airport, rubbing it in with her foot so it wasn't as noticeable. She then spun the finished piece to Levi and smiled proudly. "What do you think?" she asked. Her voice was muffled from the pencil, but still understandable.

Levi Drawing:

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Levi occasionally glanced over as she worked, tilting his head much like an interested dog. Slowly, she became more and more dirtied with chalk and charcoal. He absently wondered if she was always this messy. Most likely. He had never watched her paint or draw, but he had seen many of the things she did create. Somewhere in the back of his mind, she reminded him of someone he had seen before; he just couldn't think of it though, as it was stuck on the tip of his tongue. Dismissing the recollection, he leaned back into the uncomfortable airport chair, shuffling his feet on the floor. "What do you think?" Glancing over, Levi was amazed at what he saw.

Autumn had captured him nearly perfect; no, perfectly. His mouth slightly agape, he studied the image. All the charcoal smudges and chalk lines, everything. "It's great," he began, grinning. "Absolutely amazing. How?" He stared at her for a moment, the word still fresh on his lips. "I also think," a faint smile played on his mouth, "that you are very messy with your art." Lifting his plain black suitcase up, he opened it up, and removed a small packet of moist towelettes. Pulling it open, he removed one, and attempted to wipe at one of the many smudges on her cheeks.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Autumn smiled sheepishly when he commented on how messy she was. She winced, shrugging her shoulders. "Yeah, I always have been... It sort of just gets worse as I get more and more into the piece. I might as well have rubbed my face in the drawing...it'd probably look exactly the same as it does now," she said with a soft snort of laughter. She snatched the moist towelettes from his hand, examining them a moment before she laughed. "I don't think these are going to do much good..if my face is as bad as my arms," she pointed out, lifting her arms to peer at them curiously. Letting her arms flop into her chest, she rose to her feet. She turned to go a moment but paused and spun back around on her heels. "You know, Levi..." her voice trailed off and she strolled back towards him. Reaching one of her charcoal covered hands out, she gently patted his cheek just enough to leave a gray handprint. "You are just such a good friend," she said, nodding her head. Without another word, she turned and made her way towards the restrooms. Though she glanced back to give an evil grin and a wiggle of her eyebrows.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Levi laughed as she spoke, and shrugged. "It's kind of amusing. You start off clean, and then...this." He swept his hand around in front of her, laughing. As she grabbed the moist towelettes, he winced a bit, then crossed his arms. As she began to leave, he raised an eyebrow, and opened the suitcase up again, searching for more wipes. Glancing up at her, he frowned as she patted his cheek. "Hm? Oh...wait..." Gently touching his cheek, he signed, and chuckled a bit. "Yep..." Unfortunately for him, there was only one pack of the cleansing wipes left. "I don't think this is going to be enough moist towelettes."

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:59 pm

The flight was just as agonizingly long a Autumn expected. Seven hours of sitting on a plane. Granted, the plane was large. It was one of those international planes so it had three rows of seats, three seats in each section, two aisle ways, and much more leg room. So, as far as flights go, it wasn't horrible. Having Levi there to pass the time helped as well. The flight went smoothly, and they actually landed a bit ahead of schedule. "Thank you for flying International Inc, and welcome to Dublin, Ireland," the pilot said as people were allowed to exit the plane.

Autumn smiled over at Levi, gesturing for him to follow. The airport in Dublin was large, but quaint. Small shops with Irish gifts and trinkets lined the walkway on either side. People buzzed around, but seemed more relaxed than in a usual airport. "There should be a bus to take us to our hotel," Autumn explained as she followed the signs hanging from the ceiling that were leading her to ground transportation.
                  Autumn spotted the doors that lead to the bus pick up and drop off and quickened her walking pace. She examined her hotel reservation print out, looking for the bus number they were on. "We are on bus A13...Aha! There it is!" she exclaimed, pointing to the large orange bus parked in the A13 slot. As she approached the driver, he held out his hand and gave a smile. "Hotel name and check in print out please," he said. His accent was thick, but understandable. "The Holiday Inn on Picadiddle Lane," Autumn responded, handing the Irish man the printed sheet of paper. With a smile, he gestured them onto the bus.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:06 am

"Picadiddle?" He raised an eyebrow, skeptical, but still delighted. As they were waved onto the bus, he couldn't help but take a few seconds to glance around, a huge smile on his face. "I love this!" he whispered excitedly to her, nodding happily at the driver. "I can't wait to go places. Shops, restaurants, etcetera..." Sitting down, he tugged on her arm, staring out the window. "Thank you so much," he said, his voice still lowered to a whisper. A few people glanced at Levi, like they would at an excited child.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:15 am

Autumn watched Levi, observing his excitement and it made her happy. She had been happier a lot around Levi, lately. Happier in general too. Some of the girls in her classes asked her if she was "getting some", but she just waved them away and continued studying. It'd been a while since she was this content, and she had to admit, it made everyday life easier. Autumn snapped out of her trance when her arm was tugged on. She looked at Levi, blinking a few times before a wide smile stretched across her face. She gave a nod of her head, brushing a strand of hair out of her face as she did so. "You're welcome. I'm glad you're happy," she said. His excitement made her excited for more exciting things to come. It was like an endless cycle of enthusiasm. "So after we get situated in our hotel, what do you want to do first?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Levi resisted a grin, now trying to compose himself and act appropriately. "I have no idea," he said, as honest as possible; it wasn't too hard, really, because he was being completely truthful. He hadn't thought about what they'd do after they were here. "Perhaps we could grab a bite to eat?" He shrugged, and studied her. Levi concluded that she would probably be hungry by now, especially since neither of them had eaten in quite a while. Plus, he was rather excited to try the Irish food. Potatoes, meat, cheese, and all that, he knew. Still, he loved eating, as he had ever since the change. Not having to eat really gave you a new passion for it. "Thanks again," he muttered, now feeling rather bashful. "This is truly...the greatest thing anyone has ever done for me." He remembered the conversation a few weeks back, and it had seemed so miscellaneous then. She had absently asked him where he had always wanted to go, and he had replied. Frowning, he had to resist the urge to grasp her hand in appreciation. Meeting Autumn had put a new meaning in his life, instead of just being a random traveling Vampire. He now had someone to protect from the dangers of the world, to joke with, and to care for. She had really become his best friend.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Autumn smiled at Levi, shaking her head with a soft laugh. "Levi, you don't have to keep thanking me. Seriously, I can tell by the huge smile on your face," she pointed out, playfully pinching his cheek. She took his hand a moment, giving it a small squeeze before she released it and began to search through her bag. She pulled out a map of Dublin. There were red pen marks on different areas of the map. "We can get food on this street," she said, pointing to the marked street on the map. "It's one street down from our hotel and according to the research I did it's apparently full of shops and pubs and things like that," she explained. There were multiple circles and notes on and around the map, showing that Autumn had been picking out things she thought Levi might want to see every free chance she got. "There's apparently a park on this corner here that's supposed to be beautiful, I thought it'd be nice to see.." her finger following the route she had drawn, which triggered something in her memory. "Oh! There's a bunch of old Irish castles that's about a ten minute taxi ride from our hotel. It's apparently right by the Irish Sea, so I thought that'd be beautiful at sunrise," she explained. Folding the map a moment she turned to Levi. "I've been to Ireland before, never Dublin, but I've never had a problem with...the people," she explained, hoping Levi would get that she was referring to the vampires of the area. "I don't think we should stay out until very late, but they seem to be more courteous here, so I don't think we have as much to worry about as we do back home."

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:30 pm

"Yes, I do," he added, when she prompted him on his many thanks. Examining the map, Levi's face lit up, seeing all the red marks. "I have no idea how we're going to go to all these places." Listening to her explain about the castles and the food and such, he stuck his tongue out, looking at all the routes. "So we're going here," he pointed to the place where he suspected the hotel to be, "then here." He had to put his arm behind her head to follow the path to the shops and pubs. Pulling away, he crossed his arms again, and thought. "So what you're saying," he questioned, glancing out the bus window, "is that certain individuals here are a bit more friendly than those in the States?" He raised an eyebrow, grinning, and glancing at her.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Autumn glanced around to make sure no one around was listening. Everyone on the bus seemed to be in their own little world, but she wasn't going to take any chances. "From what I experienced...but that was also years ago and in a more remote spot of Ireland...I don't know if this area is different or if it's changed within the past few years, but when I was here I wasn't worried about being out after the sun set. I wouldn't be stupid, but I wasn't as worried," she replied. She shifted in her seat a bit, glancing over at Levi. "People like me are more prevalent here than people like you..." she added.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:04 pm

"Well that's good," he said, shifting a bit. "As long as they don't turn into wolves," he prompted, his voice in a hushed whisper. Levi gripped her arm, looking at with a small glint of terror in his eyes. "Promise you won't let them hurt me as wolves." He shivered a bit, trying to forgot about facing six or seven wolves. If they were to encounter any, they'd probably be rather peaceful and friendly around Autumn, one of their own kind; but Levi, not so much. He was a Vampire, and not too many other species took kindly to the Night children.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:13 pm

Autumn shook her head, patting Levi's arm. "The thing with these shapeshifters...They're like a religion group. They all congregate together to worship the great "Shifting gods". They're the preferred religion of most shapeshifters. There's a god for every animal and object as well as every feature and then the one that manipulates all of them to make the shapes. He's believed to be the creator of the shapeshifters and the ones that give them powers. The last time I was here they tried to recruit me... It's a "pure people" only church. They'll probably dislike me more than you to be honest... for "associating with other kind". They don't dislike other creatures, they sort of pity them. It's like they believe they're these great and pure beings and they pull the fake pity thing to make people feel beneath them," she spat, scowling. "They weren't a fan of me to behind with because I'm a mutt, a child of a human and a shapeshifter. They believe me to have tainted blood that only some "holy ceremony" where they dig into my wrist and chant out the bad blood if what will "cure me". I'm not a big fan of most of my kind...it's a big religious group. My dad was a member before he met my mom...and now my brother is a member," she said, turning her gaze to the window. She returned to to Levi after a moment of silence. Her expression was stern, but her eyes were sad. "Don't worry, I won't ever let them touch you... Most of them aren't as good with animal shifting as I am, especially holding your shape when you're afraid or stressed. Only very experienced ones tend to have strong holding capabilities.." she explained.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Levi listened to her story, his eyes slowly getting more terrified. When she talked about this supposed "holy ceremony", he couldn't help from reaching out and grabbing her hand, squeezing it slightly. Now he was suddenly more afraid for her than he was for himself. Deciding to get the conversation on a different, hopefully less spiteful topic. "What exactly did you do before I came along? Just...normal life?" He smiled tentatively at her, attempting to hide a small twinge of curiosity. "I just kind of wandered around. Dealt with some problems. All that stuff..." Levi glanced out the window, removing his grip on her hand. "I guess I was like a stray dog, maybe. I scavenged, slept in alleyways. It was slightly fun..." He tilted his head, watching as a few buildings passed by. "I wouldn't dare give this up for that though. Never."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next