Bloodlust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Empty
PostSubject: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:16 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Autumn

Autumn stirred out of her deep sleep. She groaned, rubbing the tiredness from her eyes. Her head was pounding, as it normally did when she woke from a deep sleep. Autumn sat up in bed, struggling to get up. She was wearing her normal pajamas. They weren't anything particularly fantastic, just an oversized sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. The shorts had ducks on them. She stumbled to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. As her vision began to clear, she saw her frizzy hair. She showered at night, so her hair was always a problem in the morning. She grabbed a brush and tried to comb out the knots. After a frustrating two minutes of brushing, she gave up and pulled her hair into a loose ponytail at the base of her neck. She splashed water onto her face and dried it with a towel before she walked down the hallway. She practically jumped out of her skin when she saw a figure sprawled out on her pull-out couch. It took her a moment to remember that it was Levi. She let out the breath she sucked in to keep from screaming and allowed her heart rate to slow down once again. It was strange, having someone else with her. She'd have to get used to it. She tiptoed into the kitchen and started brewing her coffee and making her toasted bagel. It was going to be the start of a very strange day.

Last edited by Angel on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:13 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Tumblr_lshqbdhXWG1r3jhfeo1_500
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Levi

What? Levi opened his eyes, as groggily as one could. Quickly he tried to remember what he had been dreaming about, but to no avail. The Vampire had his limbs spread out wildly among the pull-out bed, and his hair was messy. Through half-closed eyes, he stared up at the roof, a small, anonymous smile on his lips. He couldn't help but glance around a bit, not realizing where he was. "Wha...?" he mumbled, inaudibly. Sitting up, Levi brushed some hair from his eyes, and rubbed them tiredly. Throwing his legs over the bed so that they hung off, he attempted to flatten his hair a bit, succeeding in mildly taming it. Standing, he stumbled over to the kitchen, where he noticed that Autumn had already awoken. Leaning against the wall, Levie grinned, and cleared his throat. "Morning!" he exclaimed, in a still-half-asleep voice. He waved, his arm swinging a bit lazily. "How'd you sleep? I slept amazing, absolutely amazing."
[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlust-rp.forumotion.com
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:25 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Autumn

Autumn turned to face Levi and she couldn't help but smile. "Morning," she said. She poured the finished coffee into a cup and tilted the rim to her lips. Instantly the taste of the caffeine woke her up a bit. She poured another cup and slid it across the counter towards her new roommate. "I think you're the first "Morning-Vampire" I've met. But I'm glad you slept so well," she said, taking another sip of her coffee. Her gaze flickered around a bit before it landed on Levi's bed-head. She snickered and, as a result, almost spit out her coffee. "I think your hair is...a bit messy," she said. She reached out, attempting to smooth it down a bit. She failed quickly and gave up with a shrug. "Oh well, tried," she said, taking her warm and crispy bagel from the toaster. She plopped it on a plate and grabbed some strawberry jelly out of the fridge along with a spoon from the drawer. She spooned some jelly onto the bagel, using the bottom of the spoon to spread it across the bagel's surface. "I can make you something, if you want. That is, if you eat normal food.." she said, realizing she wasn't sure if that myth that vampires didn't eat "human food" was true or not.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:15 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Tumblr_lshqbdhXWG1r3jhfeo1_500
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Levi

"Happy to see me?" he questioned when she smiled at him. He shrugged at her next sentences, and explained. "Most Vampires don't sleep. We don't need it. I like to dream though. It makes me think that I'm not a total monster." The last few words held a rather melancholy tone to them. For a Vampire, sleeping was only another thing that made them mortal. Therefore, they spent their entire immortal lives not slumbering. Not to Levi, however. He took anything that made him a bit more human, a bit more like everyone else. This included eating. "Oh, yeah..." he said, when she offered food. "It's the same as sleeping. We don't really need food to survive, but I like to eat." Levi smiled a bit before continuing, though. "You don't have to make me anything, though. I'm not going to put you through extra work for no reason. I'll just...try to stay out of your way." He grinned politely, and took a sip of the coffee. Enjoying the bitter taste of the liquid as it slid down his throat, he took another long drink, before sitting the cup down on the counter. A moral that children of the Night held (or most of them, at least), was extreme politeness to those that took them in. Vampires and other Night creatures were often looked down upon by their companions for being rude and disrespectful to those kind to them. Levi held this to a new level; mainly because he barely had an true friends in this new and scary world that came with Vamparism.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Autumn smiled, shaking her head. "If I thought you were going to be trouble or in my way I wouldn't have invited you to stay," she pointed out. Autumn took another bite of her bagel before she pulled out a pan and the pancake mix. "I'm making pancakes for myself. So if you want some, it's no trouble. I don't have class until 2:00 today, and I'm probably just going to skip it. I only go to school still because it gives me something to do... I've learned it all multiple times," she explained. By the time she had finished talking she had already pulled out her whisk, eggs, milk, flour and sugar to make her pancakes. Before she poured in ingredients she turned to Levi, arching an eyebrow. "So do you want a stack?" she asked, waiting for his answer before she began.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Levi thought about her words. It was true, that if she thought he'd be a nuisance she wouldn't have let him in. With that, he shrugged, and grinned. "Of course." Removing his cup from the counter, he poured himself a bit more coffee, filling it to the brim once again. "So," he began, stopping to take another long gulp of the black fluid, "what kind of classes do you take? Whatever it is, if you've done it multiple times, I'm not so surprised anymore. At first, I thought it was amazing that you were so witty and intelligent." By now, Levi had moved around Autumn, and was leaning against the counter beside her, watching. Lifting the mug to his lips, he stopped before swallowing the hot drink, thinking about something irrelevant.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:54 am

Autumn rolled her eyes and cracked an egg of the rim of the glass bowl. "At the moment I'm taking a lot of psychology courses. In the past I've taken mostly art based classes, some english, a little astronomy, and some geology courses as well, which are also the majors I was in at the time. I've been through high school and college...a lot," she explained. She began to mix all of the ingredients together with the whisk. "So tell me, did you ever finish school?" she asked, tilting her head. She leaned against the counter, stirring the mixture of ingredients in the bowl until they were a pale, thick paste. She turned on the stove, hearing the clicking of the gas before fire swooshed from the tops. She placed a pan, that she had previously sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, on the lit stove and poured four sections of the paste that would cook to make pancakes. She then pulled out a spatula and set the bowl down, waiting for the pancakes to cook more so she could flip them.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:51 am

"Psychology? Oh, fancy." He laughed a bit, before thinking through her next question. "No," he answered. "I never did. By the time I could live in the sunlight, I had been considered truant. That all went to hell after that." Levi shrugged, as if dismissing it. "I kind of regretted it at first, but I figured I'd get over it. I have forever to redo it, I guess." Chuckling quietly, he finished the rest of his coffee, before sitting the cup down on the counter and glancing into the living room. Quietly, he left the girl alone for a moment, fixing the couch and moving everything back like it was the night before. Also, moving like a shadow, nearly inaudible, he closed the window, a small grin on his face. She hadn't noticed, hopefully.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:26 am

Autumn finished making the pancakes. She piled them onto a plate, there were six in all, and carried the plate over to the coffee table. There was no official dining table in the apartment, but the coffee table would do. Autumn scurried back into the kitchen and brought out a bottle of maple syrup, powdered sugar, and a container of whipped cream. She plopped a pancake onto her plate and piled whipped cream on top of it. She smiled sheepishly at Levi. "I really like whipped cream.." she said. She could feel her cheeks growing redder out of embarrassment. She ate a piece of her whipped cream coasted pancake. She could feel the warm pastry melt in her mouth. She swallowed, glancing at Levi. "I have some errands to run today. I'll be heading to the art supplies store to buy more paint, then I'll be going to Costco for some groceries. You want to come? Costco always has great samples all around the store. Plus, where else can you buy a three pound bottle of mustard and a tire in the same place?" she asked, flashing a grin. She turned her attention back to her breakfast and continued to eat.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:42 am

Levi followed the girl as she walked back and forth, watching over her shoulder like an interested puppy. Eventually, when she had settled down, he also decided to eat, piling two pancakes onto his plate. "I can tell," he replied to her whipped cream-comment, grinning. Then, retrieving the bottle of sweet syrup, he drowned the two flat cakes on his platter with the sugary liquid. Silently he yearned for the days when this would've meant something, instead of just him enjoying an old leisure. When Autumn grinned and spoke to him, Levi replied laughing a bit, before nodding enthusiastically. "I'd love to join you. It'll be nice to do some average things." Tilting his fork in his hand, the Vampire cut a large piece from the pancakes. The honey-sweet scent floated upwards, filling his head with a smell that reminded him of breakfasts when he was younger. Nostalgically, Levi ate the bit that he had removed, and beamed at the plate. "Amazing! I'd nearly forgotten what a nice pancake tasted like."
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:06 am

Half an hour later...

Autumn straightened out her clothing, smoothed out her hair, and checked her make=up once more before she gave an approving nod. She wore a floral print, brown, beige and orange dress that reached half-way down her thighs. She wore brown tights underneath and a forest green cardigan over top with a brown belt tying it all together around her waist. She rolled the sleeves of the cardigan up to her elbows, finding it to be rather warm in the apartment. She stepped out of the bathroom and made her way into the living room. She threw some of her things in her bag and then turned and gave a nod. "Ready to go?" she asked Levi, offering a smile. Now that she had make-up on, had tamed hair, and was dressed, she didn't look half bad.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:16 am

Levi, of course, had no extra clothes with him. Therefore, he was wearing the usual black sweater, and a worn pair of jeans, which were a dark-blue color. Rolling the sleeves of his shirt up, he took a few moments to straighten his hair properly. Once he was satisfied with his look, Levi glanced around at the empty room, and shrugged, plopping himself down on the couch. Sprawling out, he let one of his legs dangle off, and stared up at the roof. After a few moments, he let his gaze rest upon Autumn as she reentered the room. "Yep," he said, returning the smile. He quickly stood, and examined her, raising an eyebrow. "That's your errands outfit?" Levi grinned, shrugged, and let the question go unanswered, the silent compliment remaining hidden under his breath. "Well then, we better be off, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:28 am

Autumn shifted uncomfortably, biting her lower lip. "There's some people..a person..." her voice trailed off as she tried to find the right word. She threw her hands up in frustration. "There's a guy I like that works at the art store, okay? I like to look nice around him," she finally managed, smoothing out her dress before she headed for the door. "But he's just a human...so it wouldn't ever work. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy flirting, even if I do it badly," she explained, glancing over her shoulder as she spoke.
                  Autumn made her way down the stairwell and out of the apartment building. She paused on the street corner, pointing the direction they were headed before she spoke. "The art store is two streets that way. There's a bus stop right outside of it that will take us to Costco. So let's get going," she said with a grin. Autumn started down the sidewalk, letting her hands find the pockets of her cardigan. "So when's the last time you ran errands?" she asked with a grin. Levi didn't seem like the kind of person that ran to WalMart, especially since he wouldn't ever need anything like food. The shapeshifter allowed her thoughts to drift, and they found their way to a question that made her think. The teen frowned, realizing something she hadn't noticed a few moments ago. Levi was in the same clothes as the previous day. "You don't have any other clothes with you, do you? Do you want to stop where you lived before Costco? Or maybe buy some new stuff?" she inquired.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:51 am

He listened as she explained about the art store guy, and couldn't help but cracking a smile. "I see..." he said, leaving it at that and following her. "I'll have to show you a thing or two, then," he joked, as they headed down the stairs. "It's all about performance. You really have to put yourself into it." As they exited the building, he shrugged, as if holding a conversation with himself. "Pretend that everything revolves around that person, and then just comment and compliment them with things that aren't completely obvious." Then, Levi listened as she explained what the plan for the day was. "Mmhmm, mmhmm," he mumbled, listening and nodding between each pause in her instructions. As they started down the sidewalk, the Vampire nudged her with his elbow, grinning. "I'm surprised someone like you doesn't get flirted with more often. You have a beautiful, almost natural grace about you that'd drive most men insane..." He let the words sink in for a moment before he chuckled, and nudged her again. "See what I did there? Just like that."

He left the the silence stay until she spoke again, and shrugged. "I dunno. Some time before I was changed, I know that. Vampires don't have too many errands, unfortunately." As Autumn questioned him about clothes, he shook his head, now actually immersed in what to do. "Actually...I have an idea. I'll fill you in later." Levi smirked at her, as if implying something. "Anyways, I can't buy new stuff. I have no money, and besides, I'm not going to let you pay for my clothing."
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:01 am

Autumn laughed, shaking her head. "Trust me...people have tried to teach me how to flirt before, but it didn't do any good. Try as I might, I can't do the hair twirling, joking, touch their arm crap. I'll just get really nervous and make stupid jokes that only I find funny," she explained. When he complimented her, her cheeks flushed a deep shade of scarlet. Autumn rolled her eyes, adjusting her bag on her shoulder. "Yeah but you've got this cool, mysterious, "I'm an attractive bad boy with an awesome smile" thing going for you. Even if you babbled like an idiot girls would still find you attractive. You're just too pretty.." she explained, nodding her head. "But with me, I don't have that thing going. I'm not smooth or cool, I'm more clumsy and awkward. I don't really know how to make that work. But I'm not too worried about it. Like I said, the guy's human. The most I do is discuss art with him, enjoy looking at him, and then I buy my things and leave. It won't be anymore than that. It can't be anymore than that. Which doesn't bother me, I've never been too keen on relationships anyway," she explained. Autumn frowned, turning to him. She tilted her head a bit before she spoke. "Why can't I pay for your clothing? You can't wear the same thing everyday," she pointed out.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:53 am

Levi snickered at first when she began speaking. "Yeah, I usually don't have to worry about the hair twirling." When she continued, however, he raised an eyebrow, grinning. "Attractive bad boy with an awesome smile? Too pretty?" He chuckled, wrapping his arm around her, and tousling her hair in the process. "You do me too much honor, really." Laughing a few last times, he pursed his lips, preparing to explain the answer to her last question. "Well, I'm not sure how long I'm going to be here. Probably only a week or so, really. There's just no point. You need that money. Besides, I always have...alternatives. I'll probably only getting new clothing ripped and such anyways." At this point, Levi had already removed his arm from around her, and was waving his hands around, being very physical with his emotions as usual.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:11 am

Autumn shrugged her shoulders. "Alright, less money for me to spend, I guess," she replied. She stopped outside of the art store and smiled. "Here we are," she said as she fixed the hair that he had tousled earlier. She went to open the door but spun around to face Levi. "Just don't like...freak him out or act like you're interrogating him or do anything like that, okay? she pleaded. Without waiting for a reply, she swung the glass door open. A bell that indicated someone was entering the store jingled above her head. Autumn saw the boy behind the counter and smiled, waving politely. He had spiky brown hair, deep green eyes and freckles across his nose and cheeks. If you only looked at his face, he looked like a sweet little boy. However, both of his arms were covered intricate tattoos and designs. He looked up from the book he was reading and, when he saw Autumn, he smiled. "Hey, Autumn," he said, closing the book he was reading and pushing it aside. Autumn smiled, leaning against the glass counter. "Hey Jamie. This is Levi," she gestuered to her friend. "do you have those pastels I ordered?" she asked hopefully. Jamie glanced at Levi and gave a nod before turning his attention back to Autumn. She was behaving differently than she normally did. Her voice seemed to get higher, she seemed to be swaying more and she played with her hair quite a bit. Jamie grinned, nodding his head. "Yeah, they came in a few days ago," he said. He crouched down, picking up a wooden box. He unhooked the front and opened the lid to reveal a large set of chalk pastels. Autumn smiled, her eyes were sparkling like it was Christmas morning. She looked up at Jamie hopefully. "Mind if I test them out?" she requested. Jamie smiled, nodding his head. He grabbed a piece of paper from behind the counter and placed it in front of Autumn. She selected an orange chalk and a red chalk. She tested the consistency, the strength, and the blending ability of the two before she gave an approving nod. "Perfect! They'll work great for this project I'm working on. Mind leaving them up here while I browse around?" she asked, tilting her head. Jamie nodded, closing the pastels and setting them aside. "Sure," he replied simply. Autumn flashed a sweet smile before she turned to Levi. She smiled sheepishly at him and shrugged her shoulders before she started browsing the store for her needed supplies.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:42 am

Levi raised an eyebrow in inquiry as she spun to face him. "Aye aye, chief." Chuckling silently, he followed her in, his hands in his pockets. Upon entering the building, he spotting who he suspected to be this boy Autumn had told him about. After examination, he seemed to be a typical artsy person. Tattoos, a rather innocent face, etc. Drifting away to examine something hanging from a counter-side rack, he heard the girl introduce him, and felt the piercing green gaze of this so-called Jamie upon him. "Hey there," he mumbled, as if uninterested. Levi only glanced over once more, after hearing Autumn request to test them, and seeing her smile over at him, before moving away farther from the two. He continued walking until he reached an isle full of generic pens and pencils, watercolors and the likes. Just simple things that a mere student would use. Absently, Levi reached back, and removed the only money he had been carrying with him for the past few days. In total, he had a minuscule amount of thirty dollars. It was barely enough to buy clothes, he knew, so instead he'd spend it here. Reaching out, he withdrew a pack of plastic, unnamed pens from a holding rack. By the time he was finished gathering his supplies, he was left with an amount of twenty dollars left. In his arms, he cradled a plain, black notebook, the original pens he had took, a pack of stick-it notes, a few mechanical pencils (they had always been his favorite), and a small plastic container holding six or seven erasers. The inventory looked much like one that a schoolboy might be gathering for his next year; they were all simple, generic items. None of them looked too significant, but Levi had spawned an idea. Inhaling deeply, he checked his load, and headed back towards boy Autumn had taken a liking to. Dumping the contents of his arms onto the counter, he grinned, and said, "Ring me up, hotshot."
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Jamie glanced at the boy Autumn was with and gave a nod of his head. "Yeah, sure," he mumbled. He began to ring up Levi's items when, out of the corner of his eye, he was a large white square waddling towards the front counter. Autumn was carrying a canvas that was both taller and wider than she was. Jamie chuckled, shaking his head. "Need a hand there?" he called.
                  "No! I've got it!" a voice squeaked from behind the canvas. Autumn set the large white rectangle down and leaned it against the front counter. She had a large bucket of Gesso in one hand and a large paintbrush under her arm. She set both items on the counter and heaved a sigh.
                  Jamie finished ringing up Levi's items and placed them in a plastic bag. He turned to the boy and gave a nod. "That'll be $10.00 even," he said. Autumn eyes the bag curiously. She looked at Levi was an intrigued glint in her eyes. Her thought process of why he bought those things was interrupted when Jamie spoke. "So..um...how do you two know each other?" he asked, removing the portable scanner to check Autumn's items. Autumn smiled, playfully punching Levi in the arm. "Levi here is my new roommate," she replied. Silently she was kicking herself for the awkward response. Jamie cleared his throat, glancing between the two. "I didn't know you were looking for a roommate?" he said, though it sounded more like a question. Autumn snorted with laughter before she replied. "I wasn't," It was a simple answer. She tried to explain, but Jamie just abruptly nodded his head and finished scanning hr items. He turned to Autumn again and pursed his lips. "That'll be $25.15,"

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Levi slipped his hands into his pockets, waiting indifferently and staring out of the window. When the other male called out to Autumn, Levi glanced over, raising an eyebrow at the white, moving square. Quickly, he disregarded the girl, finding it to be more humorous than anything. He was about to return his gaze to the miscellaneous bag of things he had bought, before something outside caught his attention. In a rush, Levi swiveled on his heels, his eyes searching the crowds of people who walked past through a window. "That'll be $10.00 even." The boy jumped a bit, returned to his sense. "Wha...oh, yeah." Levi sighed, and removed the money from his pocket, breathing evenly again. Retrieving two fives, he tossed them onto the counter, and picked up the bag. "Thanks," he mumbled to Jamie, before glancing out of the window for a last time. Silently, Levi stood by as Autumn checked out, explaining their relationship with a punch to the arm. After she had told Jamie that they were roommates, the Vampire nudged her, glancing over. "I'll be back," he muttered, and moved away from the two. Bag in hand, Levi pulled the door open, and emerged into the sunlit streets, looking around for a moment. "Dammit," he said under his breath, finding no sign of what he had spied earlier. Absently, he glanced back in at the cashier and Autumn, and frowned. There was no point in him returning inside, he knew. So, Levi dropped bag, and slid against the wall until he was sitting, waiting for his companion to leave.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Autumn watched Levi leave, her brow furrowing a bit. It was then that she realized that Jamie was talking to her. She snapped out of her daze, her cheeks flushing a deep shade of scarlet. "Here you go," she said, handing the boy the money. Without a word she gathered her things, finding that she didn't have enough hands to carry all of her purchases. "See you next week, Jamie!" she called as she, somehow, made her way out the door. Jamie sighed and opened up his book again, feeling sad that Autumn had left so quickly.
                  Autumn let her things fall to the ground with a thud. She looked up at Levi, tilting her head. "Are you all right? You seem upset or something," she said as she attempted to organize her items in her hands.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:34 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Untitled-1

Levi furrowed his brow, still deep in thought. In response to her question, he made a small noise of acknowledgement, but never actually answered it. Bag in hand, he sighed, staring absently at a building across the street. "Yeah, I'm fine," he muttered, finally glancing at the girl. "Absolutely splendid." Despite his words, the tone of his voice could lead one to believe that he actually wasn't 'absolutely splendid'. Ignoring this, he flashed a toothy grin at Autumn, and readjusted his grip on the plain plastic bag. "Would you like me to carry that for you?" Levi gestured towards the canvas, and shrugged. "I figure it'll be easier, since I'm taller..."

Last edited by Remplissage on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:51 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Autumn shook her head, gathering all of her loose items into her bag. She propped the canvas over her head, deciding this was the most efficient way to carry it. "No, I got it," she said, flashing a smile. "Mind heading back to the apartment and then catching a bus to Costco?" she asked, attempting to look up at Levi, but with no avail. Without waiting for a reply, Autumn started back towards the apartment. She couldn't walk around Costco with a giant canvas and a two pound tub of Gesso. Autumn cleared her throat, turning back to Levi. "So tell me...how awkward was I?" she asked, referring to how she acted around Jamie. She smiled sheepishly, wondering if she was as bad as she believed she was. Or worse.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:19 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Untitled-1

"Alrighty then," he replied, shrugging. He saw the canvas lift up a bit, as if attempting to look up at him, and grinned. "Mmn, we better get going then," Levi added, and started after her. "You weren't that bad," he said, giving the white sheet an encouraging smile. "Of course, I do have to ask..." The vampire, frowned, thinking intensely. "What exactly do you see in him? He didn't seem to like too much, either." Levi chuckled, and shrugged. "If you asked me, I'd say he was jealous," he said, emphasizing the last word with comedic effect. "Don't get me wrong, he's definitely...what's the word? He's charming, I guess; in a kind of "innocent lover-boy" way." Levi shrugged again, snickering a bit at his choice of words. "He definitely likes you though. Trust me, I can see these kinds of things."

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:27 am

Autumn couldn't help her outburst of laughter. "Jealous of you? No. Why in the world would be be jealous of you? He's just not very talkative around people he doesn't know, that's all," she explained. When they were outside of the apartment building, Autumn set the canvas against the staircase and heaved a sigh. She opened the door with her keycard. "Besides, how do you know that he's not my perfect kind of guy? Other than being human, that is. He's sweet, but not overly sweet. He believes the same things I do. And he's got tattoos. Lots of them," she said, wiggling her eyebrows. Autumn propped the door open with her foot and made her way inside. She picked up the large canvas, waddling into the building. "I've always liked tattoos. I even have one, you know," she said. Though her voice was strained as she tried to figure out a way to get the canvas through the stairwell.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next