Bloodlust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:46 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Autumn    

Autumn snapped out of her flashbacks, turning her attention to Levi. She shrugged her shoulders. "You know...this and that.." she mumbled. Letting out a sigh, she decided to share with Levi her experience. "I lived with my mom, dad and brother for my early years. I learned my abilities from my brother and dad, but my mom was just freaked out by the whole thing. She tried her best, though. After I got bored of Philadelphia I just left. I started to travel. I wanted to see as many things as I could, observe as many animals as possible so I could store them in my memory for later. I visited every continent, seeing hundreds upon hundreds of different species. But then I went to Africa.." she paused, suddenly taking an interest in her shoes. "I was observing a pack of African Painted Dogs. I wanted to learn more about their hierarchy system so I changed shape as one of them. Well, I spent a little too long in that form. After about two days as a dog, I started to develop more dog like behavior. I started to think like an animal and started to forget who I was. Because you see, I left my home before I could learn that if you stay in one shape for too long, you really start to believe that you're that object, person or animal. You start to think like them, act like them. After five days I lost my shape and reverted back to being a human. But I still believed I was one of the pack. I hunted, ate raw meat, basically I went completely insane. Some woman found me and reported me to the police after I had been injured during a hunt. They tried to snap me out of my trance, but I truly believed I was a dog. Somehow, something triggered my memory and I started to regain my human brain. It took months, and even now I can't change shape into one of those African Painted dogs...otherwise that animal side of me. That insane beast I was comes bursting through the surface. Once you lose your mind, it's easier the second time..." she explained. Her voice was quiet now, showing that she was quite ashamed of who she once was, or what she once was.
                  "After that I stopped shifting and went and moved back to the States. I stopped traveling too...I didn't want to lose myself again. I went back to school, graduated from high school and college multiple times, and just sort of lived the same boring life, gaining knowledge instead of traveling."

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:55 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Banner3

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Borderrrr
    Levi listened to her tale, his eyebrows growing increasingly higher. Shifting awkwardly, he cleared his throat, and glanced at her. "I'm...sorry for asking." He had to quickly conjure something up that he could say, to get out of this uncomfortable rut. Quickly, he slid his arm around her, the best he could in separate seats. "You're no beast now. Still, staying in solitude and doing the same thing everyday...it's just not you. I like this you. The one who's comfortable. Er..." He nodded, smiling in her general direction. "I'm not exactly the best with this kind of stuff. This whole listening and helping thing." He let a small grin cross his face, glancing around. "I'm truly sorry if I'm the most comforting person."

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Borderrrr
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlust-rp.forumotion.com
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:01 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Autumn    

Autumn leaned her head against Levi's shoulder and took his hand in hers. "You're doing fine...I'm bad at comforting too, don't worry. I just sort of get awkward and hug them or something. Which weirds people out, even though I give great hugs," she said. She buried her face in the fabric of his shirt a moment before she lifted her gaze and released his hand. "I like to travel too. I missed it... I missed the excitement and keeping everything bottled up," she said. Her adventurous spirit that she once suppressed began to show in her eyes and the smile that spread across her face. "I miss doing things and experiencing things...I don't like being boring. I don't like staying in one place.." she said, her eyebrows knitting together a bit. It was then that she decided she wasn't going to hold in her old self anymore. She was going to be her. The real Autumn, bot the boring, smart, responsible one.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:08 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Banner3

He raised an eyebrow, shaking his head an grinning. "I get the feeling I've awakened some kind of ancient power. I don't like this feeling, I don't like it at all." Laughing, he shifted, and glanced over at her, still rather unsure of what she had meant by her words. "You should be yourself though; that's really the gist of what I was saying. Just don't bottle stuff up. Do what you want." Shrugging, he glanced out the window, estimating how much further they had until their destination.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:06 am

Autumn shook her head, laughing a bit. "Don't worry, but because I don't plan on bottling things up anymore doesn't mean I'm going to be stupid," she pointed out, leaning back in her seat. The bus came to a stop and Autumn spotted their hotel outside. She grinned, beaming at Levi. "Looks like this is our stop!" she said excitedly. Rising from her seat, Autumn gathered her things and made her way off of the bus. She glanced around at the world around her. The weather was beautiful, not too warm, not too cold. The sun was still high in the sky, since it was only the afternoon. There were shapeshifters around though, she could sense them. However, she decided not to fret on this.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:44 am

Levi eyed her cautiously, mulling over her words. "Okay then..." Smiling slightly, he suddenly became aware of where they were. Seeing the hotel, he leapt up after her, gathering his things and grinning. "So it is," he agreed. Stepping off the bus, Levi inhaled deeply, taking in his first full-on view of Ireland. Glancing around, Levi examined a few of the people passing them. None of them looked too awfully intimidating, so he dismissed them.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:14 am

Autumn grinned and took Levi's hand. She hurried towards the hotel as the bus pulled away, though its brakes squeaked in protest. Autumn released Levi's hand as she reached the front desk. The man behind it had a beard that was almost as thick as his accent. "'Ello, dearie, Welcome! Do you have a reservation?" he asked, arching a bushy eyebrow. Autumn nodded and pulled out their informational papers. "Yes sir, they're all here. The reservation will be under the name Autumn Galzan," she said, rising up on her toes to peek over the counter. The burly man smiled. His name tag said "Hello my name is Michael!" in big, slanted letters. "You two from the States, are ya?" he asked as he began typing the information Autumn had given him into the computer. Autumn nodded her head. She opened her mouth to add a verbal response but was interrupted when the man spoke loudly. "Aaah! Here we are! Room 416! Two queen beds, a kitchenette, and a full bath! But, eh, those beds can be pushed together to make one huge playground if you...catch my drift," Michael the Irish man said, giving a wink and a grin. Autumn's cheeks flushed a deep shade of scarlet and her eyes felt like they were going to pop out of her skull. "Can we just have our room keys, please?"

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:15 am

Upon reaching the front desk, Levi grinned examined the man. His thick beard and obvious accent would have showed him as an Irishman to anyone. When he spoke, Levi chuckled for a moment, before smirking as an idea entered his head. You had to fight humor with more humor. "Of course!" he jeered, grinning ear to ear. Reaching over, he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer, still smiling at the man. "Playground's not the word I'd use, but we'll definitely be enjoying ourselves." With that, he laughed heartily with the man, glancing over at Autumn to see just how terrified she was. This would be one of those memories that stuck around for a while; whether it be good, or bad.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:22 am

If Autumn's cheeks could burn more, she'd catch fire. She laughed weakly, shakily signing the papers that the man behind the desk slid out to her. Michael the bearded Irish man winked again and chuckled. "Just remember, you break it you buy it," he said. Autumn almost choked on the breath that she sucked in. A small squeak escaped her lips as she snatched the room keys from the man's hand. She grabbed her bags as well as Levi's hand and began to drag him towards the elevator. "Well thanks for that but we'd better be going!" she squeaked. She pressed the button for the elevator repeatedly, as though that would bring it to the ground floor faster. "Just don't ware yourselves out too much! Don't want to lose so much energy that ya can't see the sights, eh?" the man called. The elevator beeped and the gold doors slid open. Autumn practically bolted onto the elevator, pulling her bags along with her.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:33 am

"Thanks," he called back at the man, laughing as he went. Snickering, he followed Autumn onto the elevator, carrying his suitcase absently. "Fun, eh?" Levi asked, grinning at her. "You break it, you buy it. I liked that one." Chuckling again, he glanced at her, raising an eyebrow. "What's the matter? You look like a tomato." Shrugging, he waved once more at Michael, and pressed the button that needed pushing. "What have we been here, like, five minutes? I didn't think I'd have so much fun so fast." Silently, Levi glanced at her again, smirking slightly. He had expected a stomp on the foot, or a knee in the stomach, but when none came, he was overjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:41 am

Autumn turned to Levi, her mouth hanging open. "Fun?! That was not fun! I have never been more embarrassed in my life! And I have been found in the middle of Africa by the police butt naked acting like an African Wild dog and barking at them! So that is REALLY saying something!" she hollered. Autumn placed a hand on each of her cheeks, trying to will them to cool down and lose their color. When the elevator stopped on their floor, Autumn grabbed her bags and stomped off of the elevator and found their room. Her hands were shaking furiously, though whether it was from the embarrassment for the anger, she was unsure, but it caused her to fumble with the room key. She was muttering under her breath as she let the door swing open and made her way into the room.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:08 am

Levi raised his eyebrows when she yelled at him, managing to contain his constant snickering. "Sorry, sorry," he mumbled, following after her a bit guiltily. "You have to admit, it was a bit funny though..." Frowning, he followed her inside, sitting his suitcase by the door. "If you're really that angry, I'm truly sorry." Sighing, Levi realized that he hadn't thought through his actions. "I really hope you're not going to be mad at me the entire we're here." Quickly, he hurried after her. "You're not going to be, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:16 am

Autumn lifted her suitcase, letting it plop of the bed nearest her. She sighed, taking a moment before she turned to Levi. "No, I'm not going to be mad the entire time. I'm not mad now... It just makes me a little..." Autumn paused, trying to find the right word. "..uncomfortable. So now that guy is going to give us this...look because be thinks we're doing..you know...stuff and well, I just don't like the thought of it. I guess I could have lightened up a bit and had more fun with it, but I don't do well with that sort of topic. I just get really awkward and embarrassed since I've never actually had a boyfriend let alone..." her voice trailed off and she shook her head. She unpacked a few things before she continued. "Anyway, I'm fine. Really. Well this is a nice room, isn't it?" she said, glancing around. The room looked like most other Holiday Inn rooms. It was clean and white with a small kitchenette as well as a full, rather large bathroom. The two beds were against the wall and faced the television. There was a window with a small balcony on the other side of the beds.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:48 am

Levi shifted on his feet uncomfortably, frowning. "Er...alright then." Of course, Levi had had many girlfriends whilst in high-school and since then, but none of them had ever meant anything. They simply wanted the company of a male, and he simply needed someone to occupy his time. "It is a rather nice room," he said, agreeing. It certainly wasn't a thousand-dollar five-star inn, but it was rather cozy, and a change of scenery was always nice. Sliding his hands into his pockets, he trudged over to the window, glancing out. "Ireland is alright, eh? From what I've seen so far, I'll have no trouble here." Grinning, he glanced back at her, barely resisting the urge to thank her again.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:53 am

Autumn nodded her head, continuing to unpack a few things. She lived mostly out of her suitcase, but she wanted toiletries in the bathroom rather than in the ziplock bag she had them sealed in. Once she finished, she made her way towards the window and smiled. She nudged Levi with her elbow, crossing her arms. "What do you say we go get something to eat, now? You could try out the Irish food," she suggested, wiggling her eyebrows playfully. With a laugh, Autumn grabbed her things, including her room key, and made her way towards the door. "Come on, let's go check out all of the shops and stuff like that on this street. Well...actually one street over, but you get the idea," she said, waving the technicality away with her hand like it was a fly buzzing around her face.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:14 am

When she suggested food, Levi grinned "Of course!" he cheered, nodding vigorously. Gathering the things he thought he might need, he jumped to his feet, smiling. "So what do you think of Ireland so far? Love it, hate it, eh?" Absently, he glanced at the door, thinking. "I wonder what Michael is going to say when we get down there. Probably something along the lines of, "Wow, you're quick." Yeah, like that." Levi chuckled at his horrible fake-Irish accent. "Then he'll stroke his beard and grin. He's very predictable, you know."
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:19 am

Autumn tried to suppress a laugh at his horrible imitation of an Irish accent. "Don't use that accent in front of them, you'll probably get beat up," she said. Autumn also spoke with an Irish accent, but hers was spot on. She smiled, shrugging her shoulders as she pressed the down button by the elevator door. "I've always been good at accents," she explained. When Michael was mentioned she stiffened a bit, but did nothing else. THe elevator beeped as it reached their floor at the doors slid open. "I'll probably just ignore him...OR maybe he'll be on a lunch break.." she said, stepping onto the elevator and pressing the button that read "1".

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:34 am

Levi shrugged, following her onto the elevator. "Maybe," he replied, watching her push the small number one. "Are you part Irish or something?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow at her previous comment. He shifted awkwardly as the elevator moved downwards. For the past few minutes, something had been haunting his mind; no, it had been since the flight had taken off, if he remembered correctly. Clearing his throat, he glanced at Autumn. He knew that she would never say something along the lines of "Get over it," or anything like that. Still, that nightmare lingered in his mind, and he couldn't help being a tiny bit hesitant. "Can I admit something?" Levi looked away, running a hand through his hair. "It's fine if you don't want to hear it..."
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Autumn was in her own little world of her thoughts. She let her mind wander, finding that it chose the strangest topics to ponder. She was snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Levi speak. She looked a bit confused at first, but once she realized what he'd said, she frowned and her eyebrows knit together in concern. She placed a hand on his shoulder and gave a reassuring smile. "You can tell me anything, Levi.." she said. She gave a small nod of her head, urging him to continue.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:42 pm

When she assured him that he could open up to her, he inhaled deeply, wondering how to word his feelings. "It's about my parents, and my last home," he said, shifting awkwardly. "I know that the whole point of running away was to get away from that, but..." He laced his hands behind his back, staring at his shoes. "I feel like I've abandoned my past life. And I don't like it, Autumn. It may sound lame, but I'm very attached to the past. I like to have a firm grip on my memories. But..." He let his voice fade out again, glancing at the elevator doors. Levi hated it when he got emotional; because he stayed so charismatic, he bottled everything up. This only ended up in these eruptions of sadness and depression. He hated them, he hated them so much. If he could just destroy every negative emotion he'd ever felt, he would. Unfortunately, he didn't have that choice.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Autumn listened as he spoke. Why was he upset about missing his family? Or was it something else... When his voice trailed off, she frowned, once again patting him on the shoulder. "...But what?" she asked. She brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. It was odd, seeing Levi like this. Usually he was so in control and charming, but seeing him this upset made her both sad and a bit uncomfortable. But she tried not to let it show.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:30 pm

He lifted his gaze to meet hers, frowning. "But if I say that I miss my old life, and that I want it back, I feel as if I'm saying that I don't enjoy your company, that I don't..." Levi thought for a moment, then sighed. "Anyways, the elevator door is going to open any moment, and when that happens, act like nothing is wrong. We don't want this Michael fellow to suspect that anything happened." With that, he turned, and stared at the doors, completely disregarding the past moment.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Autumn connected the dots that he had put together and it felt like someone had just done a mexican hat dance on her heart. '..He doesn't want to be around me anymore?' she thought. She felt suddenly sick to her stomach and wondered what it was that brought about this shift in his view. Autumn opened her mouth to speak, but then the elevator doors slid open. She saw the front desk was empty and she was relieved, but a part of her was still concerned that she might lose the only true friend she's had. Autumn made her way out of the elevator without a word and pulled the map out of her pocket. She unfolded it and started towards the doors outside. "So um...I guess we should just walk up and down the street until we find something to eat. It says there's a lot around here, so I'm not too concerned.." she mumbled. No matter how hard she tried to do as Levi asked, she couldn't simply put away the fear that she might lose her friend. 'I guess I understand, though...I wouldn't want to keep him from being happy but..' her mind trailed off and she shook her head. 'Don't be selfish, Autumn.' she though, silently scoling herself.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Levi saw her begin to talk, and glanced at the front desk. Empty. Following her, he glanced at the map, his eyes following the roads and examining the different locations. He had continued to notice that she didn't appear as confident or decisive as she had been before. He had only meant that he wished he could live two lives, but that underlying thought that he didn't belong still hid there, haunting him. Not wanting to implant any more false fears into her head, he reached over and took her hand, smiling slightly. "I do hope that they have some authentic food around here somewhere, don't you?" With that, he grinned at her, and pulled her along with him, heading towards the doors. And then that fear returned. What if he did leave her? Should he truly be doing this; reassuring her that he wouldn't do the exact thing he was urged to do?
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Autumn looked down at her hand in his. Her thoughts raced and she sucked in a breath. After a moment of contemplation she let out a sad sigh, knowing what she had to do. She gave his hand a tight squeeze and stared up at him with sad eyes. After a moment she averted her gaze and released his hand. She quickened her pace a bit, folding up the map. Autumn had always been good at forcing herself not to cry, this was one of those times. She had to let him know that it was okay if he wanted to leave. That she knew it wouldn't be forever, since they did have a lifetime. "Authentic food would probably be found at a pub," she said. It was as though they were having two different conversations. One that was sad with no words, and the other with empty words to cover up the sadness. Autumn glanced over her shoulder at Levi with an acceptance of being alone once more in her deep brown eyes. She forced a weak, reassuring smile before she turned her gaze forward again and scanned the shops and restaurants around them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next