Bloodlust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angel

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:17 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 Autumn

Autumn was already on the shape changing. She stood in human form, gathering their groceries and practically leaping onto the bus as it lurched to a stop. She looked at the driver, who seemed very confused as to why she got onto the bus so quickly. "Ten minutes my ass.." she muttered, taking a seat with a large sigh of relief. She had her head leaned back over the edge of the seat and she was staring up at the roof of the bus. "I can't believe that worked..." she muttered, shaking her head. Who would have thought? Vampires, afraid of wolves! Pah! She had a wild grin on her face when she turned to Levi however, the threat from the Vampire named Lester was still ringing in her eyes. Her grin faded and she glared at him. "If you talk to me like I'm a puppy again, I will shove you in this suitcase and roll you down a hill," she said, crossing her arms. However, she couldn't maintain the serious expression. Although her life had been threatened, she could barely manage to stifle the grin that wanted to plaster itself across her face.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:26 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 Banner3

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 Border2-3
    Levi grinned, and followed her onto the bus. "You'll have to find a hill, first." The Vampire couldn't help but chuckle, though the threat still sat in his mind. "So, you've just had your first Vampire encounter. Exciting, huh?" Levi laughed, sarcasm in his tone. "Oh, by the way, you're not allowed out at dusk anymore, nor are you allowed to come back to this part of town. I had no doubt that Lester would do exactly what he said he would. I once saw him kill a little girl because she hit him with her ball. Cut her ear to ear..." Levi swallowed, trying to get the memory out of his head. "Anyways," he started, trying to get rid of the eerie silence that came with the last sentence, "Milk, eh...?"

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 Border2-3
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlust-rp.forumotion.com
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:33 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 Autumn

Autumn's hopes sank and she got a very pitiful look on her face. "But...I love Costco... They have samples," she mumbled. After a moment of maintaining the pathetic look, she sighed, nodding her head. "Alright, alright. Man...you're worse than my mother," she muttered, crossing her arms. She gently nudged Levi with her elbow, smiling up at him. "Hey...um...thank you. For you know, saving my life," she said. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly, she sank into her chair a bit. "Well, we made it," she said, leaning her head against Levi's shoulder. "And we got all of our groceries! That's a plus," she pointed out with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:43 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 Banner3

Levi laughed and nodded, laying his head against her. "We should have just given them the milk. Maybe they would of left us alone." He grinned, and chuckled. "So, back home then, I guess? I'll be glad when I can get some sleep and forget about this." Swallowing, he smiled, and remembered something from earlier. "That was pretty impressive back there. That whole wolf thing. Just don't like...sneak up on me like that, please?" He smiled sheepishly, though knew she couldn't see him. Lifting his head, he peered out of the windshield. "We're almost home, I think." Clearing his throat, he glanced at the jug of milk, and grinned. "I think I'll have some hot chocolate later."

Back to top Go down
https://bloodlust-rp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3