Bloodlust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:14 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Untitled-1

"Well, I am so beautiful and awesome. Correct, correct?" He used a fake french accent as he spoke, a grin on his face. "Because I am the so famous and amazing Levi! Nobody can beat me in ze area of coolness!" Once again, he spoke in the artificial dialect, waving his hands for emphasis. When she continued about the tattoos, however, he glanced over, grinning. "Oh really? Where?" Levi examined the girl, searching for this so-called tattoo. Seeing her frustration at the canvas, he frowned, and raised an eyebrow. "Just turn it sideways so that it's ahead of you. Although..." He snickered a bit, glancing over at the stairwell. "It'll probably still be taller than you. Anyways, he's probably jealous because I was hanging out with you. Like I said, he seems to have taken a liking to you. I could be wrong, of course." He shrugged, disregarding it. "Probably not, though."

Back to top Go down
https://bloodlust-rp.forumotion.com
Angel

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:19 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Autumn

Autumn continued to turn the canvas until she was able to maneuver it around. She began ascending the stairwell. However, her climb was slow because she had to keep adjusting the large canvas so it fit up the stairs. When he asked about the location of her tattoo she grinned. "That is for me to know," Autumn kicked the door to the fourth floor open. "And for you to probably not find out," she finished. When she reached her apartment she unlocked the door and made her way to the studio. She set the canvas as well as her purchases down and then made her way back into the living room. "So tell me...why did you buy those things anyway?" she asked, gesturing to the bag of items he purchased.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:28 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Untitled-1

"That is for me to know, and for you to probably not find out," he said, copying her words exactly. Levi dropped the bag onto the couch, grinning. "Now now, some things we must keep personal," he chided, laughing a bit. "Such as that tattoo of yours." He thought for a moment, and smiled widely. "I'll just answer your question with this; use your imagination. And I'll do the same." Pulling his arms across his chest, one at a time, he stretched, and continued. "Anyways," Levi began, "I guess we ought to be going. We don't have all day, you know. After you?" he prompted, gesturing towards the door, indicating that he wished to continue on their little adventure.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:34 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Autumn

Autumn winced, making her way out the door. "I'm not sure I want you to use your imagination on where my tattoo is.." she muttered under her breath. Autumn made her way down the stairs and out the door of the apartment building. "Does it have something to do with the fact that they looked like school supplies?" she asked as she stepped outside again. It was obvious that now, whatever Levi had planned, would be the only thing on her mind. 'What in the world could he be doing?' she thought. 'Don't think about it! It'll only bug you!' Autumn continued to have this inner deliberation as she made her way to the bus stop. "Hopefully it actually stops for us this time," she pointed out, since she didn't want to have to walk five miles to get to Costco. Autumn twiddled her thumbs before she turned to Levi with a small smile. "So you really think he liked me, huh?" she asked. She had a soft twinkle in her eye and an innocent smile on her face that made her look like a little school girl. Although she knew nothing between her and Jamie could ever happen, it was nice to dream.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:45 am

"No, it doesn't," he said, as if the subject was becoming a bit monotonous to him. "And yes, he absolutely adored you. Wasn't it obvious?" Levi cupped his hands behind the back of his head, his elbows jutting out from the sides. Absently, he bit at the inside of his mouth, thinking. "You really need to get better at seeing this kind of stuff." He laughed quietly, obviously concentrating on something else. "You're rather enthralled with this boy, huh?" He grinned over at her for a moment, before returning his gaze into space, thinking about various other matters. Silently, Levi estimated how long their errands would take. The ride there would take a bit of time, and then they'd be at Costco for a while; and, the sun was already more than halfway through the sky. He didn't like the results in his head, but he disregarded them.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:52 am

Autumn's brow furrowed and she pursed her lips. "I notice things just fine..." she mumbled. Disregarding the comment, she shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, I do. If only he were a shapeshifter.." she replied with a long sigh. "My mom was human, but my dad loved her enough to marry her anyway. I saw what he was like when she died. He was broken. He crumbled to pieces and fell apart. I can't handle that.. I'm not strong enough," she explained. "I don't have any illusions of some happy ending. The best I can hope for is to not get too depressed from my loneliness. Because the chances of me finding a shapeshifter that's around my age is slim. Very slim. I realized that, when I was little that...people like us are just meant to be alone," Her voice trailed off and she shook her head. She saw the bus coming around the corner and stepped out closer towards the street so that they saw them. The large vehicle lurched to a stop and the doors swung open. She turned to Levi with a small smile. "Hey look, it stopped," she pointed out before boarding the bus and taking a seat.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:02 am

Levi stayed quiet as she spoke, acknowledging her words with the occasional nod of his head. Opening his mouth to speak, he was interrupted when he heard the bus approaching. "Yeah," he said, agreeing. Stepping onto the bus behind her, he slid into the seat beside her with a sigh. "So, how far away exactly is Costco?" Waiting for an answer, Levi returned to his thoughts, lips pursed. Maybe that was why he had always remained in such a flirtatious attitude. He dreamed of no happy endings. He wasn't stupid; he wasn't one to think in fairy tales and fables, even if he was a Vampire. In fact, the future had scared Levi, for lack of a better word. Finding a nice suitable Vampire female was difficult, he knew that. Most of them had turned into bloodthirsty creatures, wanting nothing other than the next feeding. Levi sighed, shaking his head. In the end, he'd probably go out in flames. Literally.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:09 am

Autumn was deep inside her thoughts as she made her way onto the bus. Had she always been this cynical? Or as she changed as she got older? It seemed that the latter made more sense, but she couldn't be sure. She was so enthralled in her thoughts, she almost didn't hear Levi's question. She jumped a bit as she was snapped back into reality. "Huh?" she asked, though a moment later his question registered. "Only about a ten minute drive," she explained, shrugging her shoulders. "Nothing too bad," she added, turning her gaze to the window. She watched the world pass by at a speed of about 30 mph. Her head was clouded with thoughts. Thoughts of the future, thoughts of herself. Just thoughts. She turned to Levi abruptly. "Levi, is there somewhere that you've always wanted to see but never had the chance to go?" she asked, tilting her head in mild curiosity.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 am

"Ireland," he answered, not missing a beat. "I've always heard that it's amazing there. The people nice, the food good, the landscapes beautiful; ah, how much I've heard. Unfortunately, like you said, I haven't gotten the chance. I've got all the time in the world though. I'm in no rush. My parents used to tell me tales of their lives in Ireland, though. They both lived there for many years, I was told. Amazing stories, really..." A small gleam of sadness and nostalgia showed in his eyes, but he pushed it back quickly. Levi glanced over at her, a look of intrigue now on his face. "I'm assuming that the question wasn't exactly random? Tell me about the place you've always wanted to go." A bit uncomfortable, he shifted in the hard bus seat, until he was once again normal. "Paris, Scotland, South America? Shoot." He smiled a bit, and waited for Autumn's reply.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:24 am

Autumn nodded her head, making a mental note and saving it for later. 'Ireland, huh?' she thought, chewing on her lower lip. When he spoke again, she turned to him, taking a moment to register what he said. When she did, she gave a bitter laugh. "I've been everywhere I wanted to go... I got tired of where I used to live with my family and wanted to travel..so I did. I backpacked across most of Europe, taking trains, buses, and hitching rides with strangers. The thing with shapeshifting is that it's not magic..You have to have directly observed the animal or object, for me it's animals, to be able to change into them. Watch them, see the way they move, the things they eat, get inside their head. And then you can change into that shape. I wanted to learn about as creatures as I could so that I had a large shape library at my disposal. I've been everywhere I wanted to go...there's nothing left now," she explained, crossing her arms. Then, she had an idea. "The ruins of Machu Picchu. I've never been there, but I've seen pictures. I want to explore as one of the native animals. To go places the tours won't take you," she said, giving a nod when she was satisfied with her response.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:34 am

"Machu Picchu?" He shrugged, and acknowledged her other words. "Must be wonderful," he said, a little bitterly. "I hear the Vampires over there are a little more domestic. More open then the ones here. That's only been a reason for a few years now, though." A small lump formed in his throat, and he continued. "I don't want to be treated as a monster. Over here, all of us Night Children are only legends, regarded as nothing more than demons that plague humanity. Even my own kind treat me like I'm an outsider. Do you truly understand what it means, for me to be able to survive in sunlight? I can wander the streets, live like a normal person. I don't just explode into ashes the moment that heavenly light hits me. It's just another reason for them to hate me. I'm not suppressed to the dark shadows of abandoned buildings, underground sewers. I'm free, they're not." Levi stopped, realizing that his voice had grown more and more resentful, and that he was giving her an angry glare. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, returning his gaze to the front. "I got carried away."

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:41 am

Autumn listened, cringing a bit at his words. She stared at him for a while after he looked away. She gently pulled him into another embrace. She hugged him for a moment before she pulled away and took his hand in hers. She didn't say a word, only gazed up at him with a small, comforting smile. She gave his hand a squeeze just as the bus pulled to a stop. She glanced to the window, spotting their destination. Costco. She turned to Levi, releasing his hand and rising to her feet. "Come on, this is our stop," she said. "And, if it makes you feel any better, you'll always have me to be there for you if you need it," she said, offering a smile. Without waiting for a response, Autumn made her way off of the bus, but she waited for Levi at the curb.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:51 am

When the girl embraced him, he was momentarily surprised, just like he had been before. Then, she pulled away and grasped his hand, which was only slightly more surprising than the hug. As the bus came to a stop, he glanced up at her for a moment, before also standing. Silently, he withdrew his place in the seat, letting the girl go in front of him. "Thanks," Levi mumbled, smiling a bit as he followed her off the bus. "Lead the way," he offered, gesturing towards the Costco with a grin. A very small, very halfhearted grin.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:02 am

Autumn smiled, hooking her arm in Levi's like they were going to a prom or a ball. If she didn't walk like an elephant, she might have actually looked graceful. However, her clumsy walk ruined the picture. "All we need is a pack of double A batteries, a gallon of milk, and a set of luggage," she said with a nod of her head. She wondered if he was confused about her strange shopping list and she smiled, shrugging her shoulders. "Art project," she explained, deciding to keep the description vague. She entered the large store and took a moment to gather where everything was. "Batteries first...They should be close," she muttered. They were in electronics, so she assumed they would be nearby.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:16 am

He began to question her list of things that they needed, but shrugged when she dismissed it as an art project. "Okay then." Rolling the sleeves of his sweater, he followed her in. Once inside, he glanced around the large building, not remembering the last time he had been to a Costco. "Batteries..." Pointing absently in the direction he assumed to be electronics, he replied with a small, "Looks promising." Remembering something, he grinned at her, and chuckled to himself. "Milk is gross, by the way. Have you ever really thought about it? "Hey, let's go drink the white stuff that comes out of a cow!" Never really did sound right to me..."

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:28 am

Autumn stopped in her searching and turned to Levi. "Thank you so much for that lovely image. I was going to have hot chocolate tonight, there goes that treat," she said, shaking her head at him. She then began searching through the electronics more. She glanced up at Levi and smiled. "There was milk in your pancakes this morning," she pointed out, finding a suitable pack of batteries. She placed the batteries in the shopping cart she had grabbed earlier and smiled. "Now back to the luggage!" she said. Autumn raced back, pushing the cart as quickly as she could until she hopped onto the bottom rack and skated through the isle of Costco. She pushed against the ground with her foot as if she was on a skateboard when the cart began to slow down. When she reached the luggage, she skidded to a stop and grinned. "That was fun."

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:39 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Banner3

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Border2-3
    Levi shrugged, laughing a bit. "It happens," he said, at the pancake comment. "You're a bad cook anyways," he added, a teasing notion in his tone. Once she had placed the batteries into the shopping cart, he had to race after her, easily keeping up, yet purposely falling behind. In front of him, the girl skidded to a halt unexpectedly. Nearly crashing into her, Levi jumped to the side, causing him to tumble past Autumn and the cart. "A bit or warning next time," he chided, after she had spoken. Groaning, he pushed himself up from the ground, dusting off his shoulders and pants. "Please forgive if I don't wish to roll down the aisles of Costco." Grinning, he waved it away, though. "It's all good, anyways. Just don't do that again. Or at least tell me first." He crossed his arms, and glanced around, raising an eyebrow. "So, luggage..." Levi returned his gaze to her, pursing his lips. "What exactly do you need this for? What kind of art project?" He uncrossed his arms, and swung them at his sides, tilting his head curiously.

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Border2-3
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:47 am

Autumn gave a guilty smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry, but you have to admit, it was fun. It was for me at least," she said. She browsed through the luggage, deciding on a black luggage set with one large suitcase, two medium suitcases, and a black shoulder back that went with it. It was simple, and it would work perfectly. Autumn glanced up at Levi as she questioned her about the luggage. She began loading it into the car as best she could before she answered. "Installation project. It'll also eventually become my psychology thesis for the end of the semester on how people react to the piece and why," she explained, slowly nodding her head. She handed Levi the large suitcase and smiled. "I'm afraid you're going to have to carry this one. At least it has wheels," she pointed out. Without waiting for a reply, she pushed the cart, at a normal speed, back towards the frozen section for the last item on the list.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:57 am

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Banner3

Levi raised an eyebrow, shrugged, and lugged the briefcase over his shoulder, holding it with ease. "Alright, then." Brushing a strand of dark brown hair out of his eyes, he continued after her, glancing at the other people in the stores. The installation project sounded rather fishy, but he disregarded it, trying not to dwell on trivial things. "You ever think about the milk tastes? It's just odd and gross and blech." He snickered a bit, at his colorful choice of vocabulary. In honesty, he was just raising small-talk. He had no wish to drabble on about milk. However, a small ambiance of speech was always better than the silence and annoying squeak of the shopping cart wheels. Before quietly moving into the next section behind Autumn, Levi peered out at a window near the front, realizing something with a small frown. The sky was dabbled in many orange and pinkish colors. The sun was setting.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:04 am

Autumn grabbed a gallon of milk from the glass case and plopped it into the shopping cart. "Well you," she grabbed ahold of the handles and started pushing the cart towards the front of the store. "Don't have to drink the milk. But I need it for cooking, for drinking, and stuff," she added. As silence fell on the two again, Autumn couldn't help but laugh. "We sound so sophisticated with out word choice. "Gross" "Blech" "Stuff". Seriously, we should be authors or poets or something cause this is some good stuff we're coming up with," she joked, snorting at her own sarcasm. There wasn't a line in one of the registers, so they were checked out quickly. It was then that Autumn noticed the time of day and her heart started beating just a little bit faster. "Come on, we'd better get home," she said. She walked briskly out of the store and headed towards the bus stop. 'I hope the bus doesn't take very long...' she thought. It was as if she could hear a clock ticking away the time they had left.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:12 am

"Totally," was his only response to her vocabulary joke. As they approached a counter, Levi kept his eyes peeled to the orange sunlight, his lips pursed. "Yeah, let's go," he mumbled in response to her words. Waiting at the bus stop, Levi couldn't stop himself from wrapping a protective arm around the girl, as had become their tradition when it became late in the city. If his heart was still beating, it would have accelerated at this moment. The bus still hadn't arrived, and daylight was fading quickly. "If we have to walk home, I swear I'm going to wring that driver by his neck the next time I see him." Quite frustrated, Levi adjusted his grip on the suitcase, and sighed, knowing that there was no stopping it. Hopefully the bus would be here soon. Hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:24 am

Autumn tapped her foot impatiently, but she tried to remain calm. "I'm sure it'll be here soon.." she said, though she wasn't sure if she was saying that for her own benefit or for Levi's. Probably both. Her gaze flickered up to the sign and she pointed to it with a reassuring smile. "See? It says a bus will come every ten minutes. There wasn't one here when he got here, so it can't be much longer now," she pointed out. Each second felt like hours as she continued to watch the sun sink lower and lower in the sky.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:43 am

Levi swallowed, nodding. "Yeah, you're right." A minute or so continued in silence, however, and the sun only sunk lower and lower, until the sun had disappeared from view. The sky was now a dark blue color, and Levi pulled Autumn closer, glancing around. "I hate buses." Making his own conclusion, he looked down the street, now feeling as uncomfortable as possible. "Let's go," he mumbled, turning a bit. Before he could get very far, however, he was interrupted by a voice. "Hey, Levi!" Jumping, the Vampire turned his head to see three pale figures, emerging from the dark crevice between Costco and another building. "What are you doing down here? I thought you preferred New York..." The main one was speaking, a pale, lanky figure. His hair was long and unkempt, curling a bit around his shoulders. The two behind him both had short, close-cropped hair, and were nearly identical in every other way. "Hey," Levi said, a bit of confusion in his voice. His grip on Autumn tightened, and he glanced over for a second, a worried look on his face.

"Who's this?" the main vampire questioned, tilting his head and getting within arm's reach to examine the girl. "Back off," Levi warned, a threatening tone in his voice. "I've told you before, Lester. I have no wish to deal business with you." "Ah, I see...you want to keep the girl for yourself. Learn to share, friend. Such a sweet smell comes from her. She's not of this world, no doubt. Come, let me taste her." He attempted to move forward, but Levi was faster, and he shoved the girl behind him. "I'm warning you..." "Now now, no need to fight. Let me talk to her. Go ahead, move. I just want a small conversation. Maybe an introduction...?"

Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:52 am

Autumn could feel fear welling up inside of her, but she tried her best to overcome it. When they moved closer she acted on impulse, deciding to take Levi's advice from the day before. Her shape changed faster this time, and she didn't care who witnessed it. A loud snarl escaped her wolf throat. Her hackles were raised and her fur bristled. Though whether it was from fear or anger, she wasn't sure. Her tail swished, hoping that what Levi said about Vampires hating wolves was true. And whether or not it would help them at all on this situation. Either way, she had exposed herself as being exactly what they were looking for. Other worldly prey. She let out another snarl, baring her fangs at the Vampires. With her heightened wolf senses, she could hear the bus coming in the distance. It would be a minute, but if they could just make this last long enough they could get on safely.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:08 am

Levi felt the shape change behind him, and heard the snarl. Nearly jumping himself, he watched as the other three Vampires back away quickly, a loud shriek escaping from one of their mouths. Barely managing to stop himself from grinning, he glanced over, seeing a pair of headlights not too far from the scene. Apparently, Lester and his group had also seen it, and were not very keen on being seen like this. Feeling as victorious as ever, Levi took their momentary surprise to step forward, and land a very painful kick to the main Vampire's shin. Letting out a bloodcurdling scream, Lester fell onto the ground, holding his leg in pain. "You scum!" he spat at Levi, scooting away. In retaliation to their leader being injured, the other two rushed forward. Levi shot his leg out again, and caused the left one to fall to the ground with a good kick to the crotch. Of course, this only pushed the other one away, not wishing to be harmed like the other two. "I swear," Lester began, "the next time I see either you or your little girlfriend out in public, I'll slit your throats and feast on your blood." Then, the three retreated, barely managing to make it into the alleyway, before the bus grew closer, and Levi realized something else. "Come on, girl!" he jeered, as if talking to a puppy. "Come on, change back! Go on!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 2, What-Ho! To Costco we go! [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next