Bloodlust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:49 pm

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Banner3

Levi repressed a smile, realizing the strange normalcy of the situation. Rolling his shoulders, he glanced around - dull walls, shabby furniture, etc. He frowned a bit, sliding his hands into his pockets. It was a nice house, but it didn't appeal to Levi particularly. "It's alright," he began, letting his words draw out. "It just doesn't seem like the kind of house we're looking for." Levi rocked on his heels for a second, glancing at the two females. "What does the upstairs look like?" he prompted, letting his eyes drift to the staircase. It was plated in carpeting, which made him think of normal homes in the suburbs, with their tacky decorations and the way that everything seemed out-of-date. Peering upwards, he spotted a chandelier hanging above them, which had a light coating of dust. Wrinkling his nose, a faint memory of allergies sparked, but he quickly realized that he didn't need to worry, because Vampires' always had a clean bill of health.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlust-rp.forumotion.com
Angel

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:32 pm

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Autumn

Autumn glanced over at Levi and followed his gaze upstairs. The chadelier was beautiful and despite the layer of dust that covered it, it sparkled in the light coming in through the windows. However, even though that aspect of the house was beautiful, this just didn't feel like her, or their, house. Autumn trudged up the stairs and found that stairs with thick carpet were hard to walk on. She adjusted herself and found her way up to the second floor of the home. She glanced around before shaking her head. "I don't think this is it..." she mumbled. She leaned against the railing that overlooked the first floor entry way. "Should we go look at another home?" she called down. Mrs. Sellner smiled, obviously pleased that she had another opportunity to try and make a sale.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:28 pm

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Banner3

Levi glanced around a bit more before nodding in agreement. "Yeah, I'm just not...feeling it." And so they did. In fact, a good part of the day was spent house hunting. The second house didn't appeal to Levi any more than the first. The outside was battered, the grass a bit longer than usual, and the inside was messy - dirt on the floor, ugly wallpaper, etc. It could be a good house if was completely redone, but he didn't have the mind nor effort to picture it as anything better than what it was. And so they left, moving on to the next one. Unfortunately, it was no better than than the other two. Levi thought that the fourth house was really it. Upon arriving, he looked the front up and down, unable to find any objections. He murmured a few things to himself, and walked in after the others. Inside, he found the same nice interior. Great flooring, lots of storage, all that stuff. However, it was the smallest house they had looked at, with only two bedrooms and a smaller guest room, and one bathroom. As great as it seemed, it was simply too small. Biting on the inside of his mouth, Levi examined the kitchen, looking at the cabinets and investigating other small things, though he knew it was pointless; no matter what, they couldn't live here. There was no room for all of Autumn's stuff, and besides, this house was too boring for them. Unsatisfied, they set out on one more house hunt. Arriving at the final house they would look at for the day, and feeling rather down on his luck, Levi felt a bit of relief when he spotted the house. It was fantastic, really. Upon first sight, he knew that it would be the one - but he could be wrong. Of course, it could have problems and all that, blah blah blah. It was going for $230,000, which was also right within their price-range. "I like this one," he whispered to Autumn, before they had even seen the inside.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:44 pm

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Autumn

Autumn, throughout the entire day, had done nothing but nit-pick at tiny things that could easily be changed. But the thing about this house is that it's all of her savings over her entire life time, she didn't have the money to redo anything. All she could afford to do was move in and that'd be it. The fifth house was by far her favorite, and after hearing Mrs. Seller explain the house to them, she liked it even more. "This house has three bedrooms and three baths. It's 122 years old, but it's been recently updated. It's 2,463 sq. ft and it's only listed at $230,000. The house comes fully furnished, everything included, and the family even says that they will pay to buy new mattresses. It has a basement for your studio, Autumn that's also big enough so Levi can have a wreck-room or man cave. It also has a pool and a small garden in the back of the house. " Mrs. Sellner described. Autumn couldn't believe it. Usually houses like this went for around $500,000 or more. "I don't mean to be the downer here but...what's the catch? This house is listed incredibly under price," Autumn pointed out. It seemed too good to be true to her. Mrs. Sellner smiled and opened up her clipboard. "I was saving this house for last for a reason. The owner of this house was a very elderly woman who had a very controlling husband. He never let her go anywhere or do anything. She said, and I quote, "I just want to sell my house to people who deserve it. I don't want them to big into their pocket for it and I want them to start a new life in it, one that doesn't involve pain and suffering," The woman who owned this house has gone traveling, which she's always wanted to do. She just wants this to be over with and do some good for some deserving stranger," the real-estate agent explained. Autumn couldn't believe it until she read the quote from the woman herself. "Wow that's...amazing. I think that this is going to end up being the house, but just for good measure let's see the inside," she said. Mrs. Sellner smiled and gestured them in. As soon as Autumn saw the inside she knew, this was the house for them. "Sold," she squeaked, though she looked to Levi for approval.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Levi shrugged, smiling a bit. "No complaints," he said, voicing his obvious opinion. Being completely honest, he did find the story a bit far-fetched, but touching nonetheless. If this was the house that Autumn liked and saw fit, he didn't oppose her. Besides, it was her money. He shifted on the crutches, thinking about what was ahead. It almost felt like a new chapter was beginning, but in his mind that sounded terribly cliche. Shrugging again, this time to himself, he pondered their luck and how they had found a house so easily. It's not like it was some grand scheme or something - it sounded preposterous to think that the moment they moved in they'd be jumped or something like that. It was odd though, still. "So I'm assuming we're buying," he prompted, with a grin, to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Autumn continued to explore the house. It was beautiful really. Even Tge furnishings were wonderful! It really did seem too good to be true, but Autumn loved the house so much thst she didn't even ask anymore questions. When Levi gave his approval, Autumn jumped in the air. She planted a light kiss on his cheek and then turned to Mrs. Sellner. "We're buying!" she confirmed excitedly. Mrs. Sellner grinned and clapped her hands together. "Wonderful! I'll go write up the paperwork! Feel free to explore more" she said before the young woman shuffled off to write up the purchasing paperwork.
                  Autumn turned to Levi with an excited twinkle in herr eyes. She threw her arms up in the air and gestured to the house. "We're going to live here! You get your own bedroom!" she exclaims before she started jumping up and down again. She was going to live in a beautiful home with her best friend. What could be better?

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:37 pm

"Yes, we are!" he agreed, laughing at her excitement. Levi knew that he would miss sleeping on a pull-out couch, going on errands regularly, staying up half the night, and then doing it all again. Still, everyday seemed like an adventure then, but now it seemed as if he was settling. Retrieving the small frown that nearly showed itself on his face, he grinned again and swiveled around, looking at everything within immediate view. Maybe settling wouldn't be so bad. Normalcy would take over - he'd get to live like he'd always wanted to, but was never able to. But yet he knew, somewhere deep inside, that his life would never be normal. He was a Vampire; there'd always be problems for him to attend to, things for him to do that average people didn't. Now he scowled. And while one day, even if it was forever away, Autumn would die, with her husband and children (if she had any), and any other people she had become close to. Except for Levi. He'd never die. He would always be here, with the memories, for eternity. Even when the building started crumbling, and when it was nothing more than a faint imprint on the page of life, it'd always be in his mind. He shoved the idea into the back of his mind, and returned to smiling. It was a new start, today, and he should enjoy it. "So, what first?" he asked, his voice faint, almost as if he was speaking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Autumn grinned at Levi. She was giddy with excitement, having never owned such a nice home before. Mrs. Sellner popped back into the room with a clipboard and a pen. "Here are the papers you need to sign to make the buy official," she said, reaching the papers and pen out to Autumn. The shapeshifter took them and read through the contract carefully. They had worked out the prices earlier of putting a down payment of about $25,000 on the house and the paying the mortgage for a few months before contacting her and paying in full. Despite having the money now, it was good to wait and see for a few months before completely purchasing. This is basically all the contract stated, that and they had to keep their yard clean and presentable for neighborhood upkeep. Autumn signed her name at the bottom of the paper and handed the pen to Levi. "It will take a bit to process these. So you're welcome to go explore, get something to eat, or whatever until I contact you" she said. Autumn was now not only excited, but nervous. What if for some reason things didn't to through? What if this was all just too good to be true? For support, and simply instinct, Autumn laced her fingers with Levi's. Her palms were clamy and sweaty from h anxiety.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:52 am

Levi smiled, and he squeezed her hand absently. Signing his name with his free hand (thanks to him being ambidextrous), he handed the pen back to Mrs. Sellner, and glanced over at Autumn. He could tell by her moist hands that she was obviously very anxious about buying the house, and he wasn't sure what to say. "So, we're getting a house..." He grinned slightly, and shifted so that he was closer to her. He had to resist not saying "You're getting a house," because he knew she would've caught it. So instead he simply stated that it would be their house, when instead he knew it was hers, and one day he'd have to leave. Levi frowned to himself. Why did he always have to be so dark and brooding? At this point, he had began to believe that it was impossible for him to be chipper and happy all the time, so he shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 7, Apartment Hunting [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2