Bloodlust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 1, Autumn in the spring. [p r i v a t e- To Rempy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 1, Autumn in the spring. [p r i v a t e- To Rempy] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 1, Autumn in the spring. [p r i v a t e- To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 1, Autumn in the spring. [p r i v a t e- To Rempy] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:04 pm

LEVI MEREDITH

"Of course," he said, wiggling his eyebrows as well. "Anyways, you better get to sleep. It's past your bedtime," he said, hinting that he would have to head out soon. He'd be out for a while, well past midnight. "I'll make sure to close the window when I get back," Levi said, then continued. "Wouldn't want to have to dispose of any burglars, now would I?" He grinned, and stood. Glancing around, he pulled his arms until they popped, and groaned in relief. "It's rather dark tonight, isn't it?" he questioned, walking over to the window, and staring out at the city night. "That'll help. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight. It'll be the first time in weeks."
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlust-rp.forumotion.com

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 1, Autumn in the spring. [p r i v a t e- To Rempy]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2