Bloodlust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm bored - [ rach ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

I'm bored - [ rach ] Empty
PostSubject: I'm bored - [ rach ]   I'm bored - [ rach ] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:42 am

I'm bored - [ rach ] Tumblr_lshqbdhXWG1r3jhfeo1_500
I'm bored - [ rach ] Levi

Levi sighed, staring at himself in the mirror. His pale skin, his sky blue eyes; it all got a bit overwhelming sometimes. The vamparism, not the good looks. Occasionally he needed to look at his life as a whole, and truly think through what had happened to him. Burying his face in his hands, he exhaled. Why was it him? It was like some kind of big movie that fate had decided he'd star in. The problem was that he didn't want to, though. He wanted to be normal, like other teenage boys. He wanted the pimples, the hormones, the awkwardness. Why couldn't he just be simple? Pulling his face back, he examined himself in the mirror; there was a sad look of despair on his face, his eyes watery, his mouth, which was usually smirking, turned downwards into a frown. He stood out against the dirty, yellow walls of the hotel room bathroom. Glancing over, he spotted Garnet in the main room, which contained a bed, an inflatable mattress, and the same filthy walls. He had given her the bed, and instead taken the floor; he could sleep upside-down, even.

It didn't matter to him, so instead he took the least comfortable spot. Reaching out, he pushed the door closed, and bent over the sink. Slowly, small droplets of liquid leaked from Levi's eyes, hitting the sink's linoleum with tiny plink sounds. A few moments later, the tears stopped, and he raised his hands to his eyes, drying them. He had never cried like this before; he had never truly cried before, period. Even though it was stained with tears, Levi's face was the same; pale, angelic, and rather attractive. He hated it. He absolutely hated it. Pulling a small pink dishrag from a hanger, he wiped his face clean, and pulled the door open. Exiting the bathroom, he leaned against the wall, watching the girl. He didn't speak, though; he was afraid that if he did, his voice might crack in anguish. So, he kept his mouth shut, and stared at his feet, holding back even more tears.

Back to top Go down
https://bloodlust-rp.forumotion.com
RachieFizzy!

RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored - [ rach ]   I'm bored - [ rach ] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:57 am

I'm bored - [ rach ] Dead_angel_by_MissHeroin

I'm bored - [ rach ] Garnet

Garnet was in the main part of the hotel room, drawing flowers in her sketch book. She was quite the artist, drawing anything she could set her mind to. She drew a lily that was in the window pane. She smiled as she drew it, finding joy. She giggled to herself, thinking happy thoughts. It was quiet in the room, although. When she draws, it needs to be quiet. If it's too loud, she'll get distracted and won't finish. It was dead silent, and she heard the slightest sound, and her head faced to the bathroom that Levi occupied. plink. plink. She set her stuff down quietly, and tilted her head toward the restroom. Either the faucet was running or he was crying. Crying? Is he okay? Should I check? Leave him alone? She asked herself, conflicted. She head him shuffle, she stumbled back her her spot and continued drawing the lily she was working on.

She saw him exit the bathroom, with a look of pain in his eyes. She stood up and walked over to him. She looked at him for a moment, and lifted his head up so he would look at her. "Are you okay?" She asked with worry in her voice. She brushed a small strand of hair from his eyes and looked at him with care. She was solemnly worried about him. She wanted to pull him into her arms and never let go of him. Just stay in that position forever, since they are both immortal. "Talk to me.." She pleaded, still standing in front of him, looking into his pain-stricken eyes.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored - [ rach ]   I'm bored - [ rach ] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:19 am

When she questioned him the first time, he kept silent, not bothering to answer her. She didn't need that weight on her shoulders, like he had it on his. When she touched his hair, touched his face, he loved it. The second time she spoke, he opened his mouth, but no sound came out. Instead, he reached out, and embraced her. Holding her close in his arms, Levi buried his face in her shoulder. "I hate it all," he choked out. "I want it all to end." A few more tears leaked out, soaking his face. It didn't matter if his usual player-self had buried itself within; he needed someone to indulge in right now, someone to care for him. Levi no longer cared at the moment. He just wanted somebody to talk to, to love, to reassure him that it wouldn't be like this forever. He knew that was a lie though.

He would always be a Vampire, a Solus. Nobody could change that either; he would always be cursed. He did want to just let it all go. Maybe it would be better if the Holy took him. It could be ended quicker, instead of droning on forever. His lips quivered, and he buried his nose in her hair, frowning. "I don't know what to do anymore. It's all so horrible, I just..." His voice cracked, in sadness. "Garnet, I don't know what to do anymore. Help me..." Levi let it all pour out, emotion seeping into his voice. He had barely even known the girl, but it seemed right.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!

RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored - [ rach ]   I'm bored - [ rach ] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:40 am

She wasn't very much surprised, but shocked when he held her. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close, one hand on his back and the other cradling the back of his head. She wanted to cry with him, but she figured it wouldn't be the best thing. She stroked the back of his head lovingly. "Shh..don't say that.." She spoke soothingly into his ear, holding him close. She let him cry on her. She cared deeply for him. "Just let it out, usually it's what people need to do." She said, leaning her head against his. "We'll figure something out eventually.." She spoke, hoping she would be correct.

They we're pretty much stuck this way, for eternity. She refused to believe it. Some days, she wanted to be an Angel, others, she wanted to be normal. Live a normal teenage life and eventually die with someone who she loved. "Listen to me, Levi. I know it's hard, but we have to get through it. Together. I made a promise to stick with you, and I will never leave. I will stay with you until the last possible moment. Do you hear me?" She spoke with care, still stroking the back of his head. The sadness and emotion in his voice made her heart want to break. She hated to see him this upset. "It'll be okay, I promise." She said sincerely, her eyes starting to swell up with tears. She has never felt this much sadness before, this was completely new to her. She held Levi in her arms, never wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored - [ rach ]   I'm bored - [ rach ] EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 pm

He choked on his words when she spoke, unsure of what to say. "How do you know?" he questioned when she was finished. Sputtering, he pulled away now. Glaring at her, he continued. "I can't trust you!" His voice was nearly crazed; it was obvious he wasn't in a very good condition at the moment. "You're going to turn me in!" He rushed backwards, and pulled the blinds shut. Instantly the room grew darker. Levi wasn't sure what to do. He had just collapsed into a girl's arms, and here he was accusing her of doing something horrible. Was he a lunatic? "I'm sorry," he sobbed, falling onto the dusty bed. "I'm so sorry." Coughing, he stared at the ceiling, and clutched the sheets. What could he possibly do now? So, he kept silent, and traced the cracking lines in the roof. Silence had already taken over, and the atmosphere was extremely tense.

"I'm sorry, Garnet," he repeated. "I didn't mean to...to blow up. I swear." More tears flowed from his eyes, soaking the bed. He had never cried this much. He had never cried longer than a few seconds anyways. Hugging himself, Levi shifted uneasily. Could he make it up to her? Turning, he laid on his side, and stared at her. "Do you hate me?" he asked, his voice like a stake. "Well, do you?" If she did, he could understand. He had been wronged her, misjudged her actions. She was only an honest, loving girl. He knew that she wouldn't do anything, but still, he felt like he had killed her family, like he had destroyed her life.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!

RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored - [ rach ]   I'm bored - [ rach ] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:22 pm

"To be honest, I don't know, Levi. I just have a good feeling things will be okay, and my feeling is usually right." She spoke calmly her words flowing. She let him pull away, but her eyes looked pained when she saw him glare. "Levi, you can tru-" She began to say, but was immediately cut off by another accusation. She grew silent, knowing he wasn't in the greatest state at the moment. She stood there, and watched him cry. Her breathing became heavy, trying to fight back her tears. She couldn't stand to see him upset any longer.

She listened to his words, knowing he felt truly terrible. He hadn't done any wrong, though. He panicked on her, so what? A lot of people do that. She walked over to the bed where he laid, and laid down next to him. She wrapped her arms around him, once more, trying to be as comforting as possible. "It's okay, Levi. I believe you." She spoke delicately, trying to be as fragile as possible. She let out a small breath, trying to think why in the world he would think she hated him. "No, I don't hate you. I never could." A tear escaped her eye, and slid down her cheek. She couldn't take him being so upset. "Don't cry, I don't hate you." She said taking her thumb and wiping under his eye. She smiled warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored - [ rach ]   I'm bored - [ rach ] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm bored - [ rach ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloodlust :: ROLEPLAYING :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: