Bloodlust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:32 am

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Autumn

Slippers shuffled against the hardwood floors of the Savannah home. Autumn had her robe wrapped tightly around her frame. Her fists were clenched, squeezing the soft fabric of the dressing gown until her knuckles were white. Her eyes looked tired and worn, yet wide with fear. The nightmares hadn't gone away. After being captured, tortured, and hearing the screams of people dying, Autumn had often been haunted by horrible dreams. They crept into her mind, giving her a restless sleep. Tonight she decided to take a walk. She made her way outside, making sure to be quiet when closing the sliding glass door. She watched the moons rippling reflection on the water of the pool. It was calming, and allowed her mind to wander. She began to dive into nostalgia, recalling her adventures with Levi.
It had been a whirlwind. Autumn and Levi had moved to their new home almost four months ago. Autumn had a bad feeling that adjusting to such a large house with only the two of them would be hard, but it wasn't. It was easier getting along when they had space to get away from each other when necessary, though it was hardly ever necessary. Autumn didn't walk out into her living room to see Levi sprawled out on the couch. They each had their own room, a guest room that has become a storage closet, a studio for Autumn's large amounts of art projects, as well as multiple living spaces filled with ornate furniture. Autumn had been wary about the buy at first, but it turned out to be legitimate. They'd purchase the house without issue. She herself has been enjoying her studio and the pool. She's also greatly enjoyed Savannah in general. It was a beautiful, quaint city that was so laid-back and relaxed.
As time went on, and the two became closer and closer, Autumn began to worry that she was starting to develop feelings for her friend. She herself knew that nothing ruined friendships more than relationships. She'd found herself letting her eyes linger on him a little too long, staring up into his gaze and feeling her stomach twist into knots. She hoped that she wasn't falling for him, but deep down she knew she was. Autumn swallowed her nervousness with a loud gulp. She shuffled her feet and looked out onto the pool again. Seeing the moonlight illuminating the night was something that always calmed her, and she hoped that it would work this time too. As her thoughts drifted again, she found herself thinking of Levi. The shapeshifter silently cursed herself, shaking the thoughts from her mind. "I'd rather think about my nightmare..." she muttered under her breath. Thinking about Levi made her smile. It made her heart beat quicken, made her palms sweat, made butterflies enter into her stomach, and made her skin tingle, and it was dangerous. Was divulging in her desires worth the possible risk of losing what the two of them had?

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:06 am

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Banner3

Levi watched from the door, standing behind the large sheet of glass. He was clad in a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, having just been roused from his sleep. Through half-closed eyes, he observed the girl, reminiscing about their past experiences. They'd been on perilous adventures and many other shenanigans, all of which had only brought them closer. Levi grinned at that, as he cherished their friendship greatly. Besides, she was the only thing in this world that he held dear to him. She had changed his life, even if she did it unknowingly. Sighing, he turned his back to the door, walking a few steps. He thought of the picture hanging in his bedroom, which had been painted by her - for him. The idea gave chills to Levi for reasons he could not explain. Once again, he did a half-circle, walking silently to the door and pushing it open. "Autumn?" he prompted, his voice hushed. He walked the two steps outside, shutting the door behind him. "Problem sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlust-rp.forumotion.com
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:59 am

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Autumn

Autumn jumped at the sound of her name. She'd been so deep in thought thinking about that boy with blue eyes, and here he was coming to check on her. She sucked in a breath as she watched him trying her hardest to keep her heart rate down. "Damn it.." she thought, cursing herself silently. Autumn cleared her throat. She let her gaze linger on him for a moment before she turned away. "Hey Levi.." her voice trailed off and she shuffled her feet. How was it that someone she was once so comfortable with could make her so nervous? They hadn't changed at all, but it was just now she was noticing just how enchanting his eyes were. Autumn squeezed her eyes shut and clutched the fabric of her robe. She tried to get rid of all romantic thoughts about Levi, but she failed miserably when he spoke again. She glanced over at him and nodded her head, deciding to just play it cool. "Yeah... Nightmares," she paused and heaved a sigh, "They're not uncommon since..." her voice trailed off and she glanced over at him, giving a knowing nod, "You know." Autumn still recalled everything vividly. Being taken, being beaten, feeling helpless, she hated it. She was drained, unable to use her abilities. She hated not having energy and hated feeling weak. Autumn always gave herself a hard time. She beat herself up for times when she wasn't strong enough to do something. Autumn swallowed her fear and shut her eyes to calm herself before she spoke again. She silently hoped that she'd take her uncomfortable mannerisms as being shaken up by her nightmare. "Thank you again.. I know I say it a lot, but I would have been a goner if it hadn't been for you." She looked up at him with a pair of large, golden-brown eyes. She smiled faintly, feeling a light blush touch her cheeks. She turned away again, forcing her gaze onto the pool to keep from making a fool of herself.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:34 pm

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Banner3

He frowned at her words, watching her for a few moments when she turned her back to him. "You don't have to thank me," he said, moving beside her. He looked down at her, his face crossed with a look of pondering. "Nightmares, huh?" He crossed his arms, staring out at the pool. Levi reached out, setting his arm across her shoulders and pulling her closer like he'd done so many times before. Yet he remained silent, mostly because he had no idea how to help her.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Autumn felt her skin begin to tingle where his arm was. Her cheeks flushed a deep shade of scarlet, and she silently hoped the darkness hid her blush. She hated this, she hated herself. How could she be ruining a friendship so perfect? How could she be making things awkward between them because of her own selfish desires. She had the urge to scream in anger at herself and her foolishness, but she refrained. Autumn turned to Levi, now more confident. "Yes I do. I do need to thank you." She looked up at him so their gazes met, but she held it and didn't look away in embarrassment. "Levi, you didn't have to come after me. You didn't have to save my ass, but you did," she paused, shuffling her feet, "That sort of thing...it makes you think, ya know?" Autumn turned back to the pool before speaking again. "It makes you think just how important someone is to you." Her own words echoed in her brain. She took a deep breath before looping her arms around his torso. She buried her face in his shirt and smiled faintly. She remained silent for a moment, simply enjoying the closeness, before she blurted out her next sentence. "Nightmares are a bitch...

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:50 am

Levi looked down at the girl, silently remembering how she was cautious to even touch him before. It was comical how far they had come since they had met. Returning her gesture, he wrapped his arms awkwardly around her. "To be honest," he started, with a small smile, "I slightly envy you. For me - a vampire - dreams are so few and far between, I wish I had them more. They remind you that the world always had dangers you should be aware of. It keeps you on edge." He sighed faintly, holding her tighter. "You should be happy to have nightmares. Besides, I'm here. I'll never let anything hurt you again." Levi thought about the words, knowing that he meant what he said. He had failed so many times before, and his attempt at saving her was short-lived last time, especially with the messy rescue. This time, however, he wouldn't fail. "I did have to come after you, though." He returned to her earlier statement, feeling that he needed to make himself clear. "I had to. There were no negotiation available. I had to."
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:18 am

Autumn listened to him speak. She knew he was right. Deep down she knew that nightmares were a blessing, but they plagued her. They were so frequent lately that she just wanted them to go away. She didn't respond, she only contemplated on what he said. Would she rather have a world without dreams or a world with nightmares? She sighed into his shirt as she thought about which she would prefer. His next words, however, made her thoughts stop completely. A single phrase echoed in her mind. "I had to" Such a simple phrase, and yet it made her mind race with the possibilities of what it could mean. She looked up at him with a faint innocence in her gaze. It was a child-like naivety that was not commonly seen in her expressions. Her eyes grazed over his face. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she wondered if Levi could feel it. Her instincts had taken over now. Logic and thought had no place in her mind. She just kept repeating those words over and over again. "I had to, I had to, I had to." Taking in a breath, Autumn acted on impulse. She reached up and gently cupped his face in one of her hands. Without a moment of hesitation, she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. The kiss was tender, gentle, and yet it made her shiver. She mind was clouded for a moment. She was on a high from emotions, but it cleared and she realized just what she was doing. She pulled back abruptly and took a step away from him, her eyes were wide and her jaw hung open. "Oh my god... I-I..I'm..." she stuttered. Autumn took a sudden interest in her shoes. She could feel heat spreading to her cheeks and ears. "I'm so sorry!" she squeaked. Autumn clutched her robe tighter around her. She took another step back, but this step sent her over the edge of the pool. With a loud squeak of surprise and a splash from her entry, Autumn fell into the water. She popped up with a loud breath and a string of curse words.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:23 am

Levi stumbled backwards when she pulled away, flabbergasted. Silently, he watched her apologize and fall into the pool, his mouth agape. A few moments went by before he saw her return to the surface. Finally slipping back into consciousness, Levi hurried forward to help her. "Autumn, are you alright?" He watched her splash and curse, the hair on the back of his neck tingling. She just kissed me. He swallowed hard, thinking about this revelation. He felt surprised - no, shocked. Most of all though, he felt ecstatic. She just kissed me! He stood and turned swiftly, grabbing his forehead in thought. "What just happened?" The whole affair was causing Levi to reassess his feelings in a matter of seconds, which normally didn't fare well. He turned again, his face caught somewhere between a grimace and a smile. "You kissed me." He sighed, scratching the back of his head. "And I'm pretty sure I liked it." Honestly, Levi had no idea how he felt. His emotions were raging, and he had never been the most stable person anyways.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:52 am

Autumn pulled herself up out of the pool still muttering curse words under her breath. At hearing Levi's voice, she remembered what she had done just before falling into the pool. She had ruined their friendship. Autumn clenched her fists until her knuckles turned white. She swatted and punched at empty air, giving a few groans in frustration, before she plopped down on the ground with a thud. Water covered her face, but she didn't have a dry surface to wipe it off, so she just left it. Autumn buried her face in her hands. "Levi I am so sorry...I-I shouldn't have...have done that," she mumbled. Her mind was racing. Part of her was soaring. She'd just kissed Levi. She kissed him. Another part of her, however, was mortified and fearful. She'd just made a complete fool out of herself and probably just lost her best friend in the process. At him pointing out what she'd just done, she winced and began profusely apologizing again. "I know, I know... I'm sorry. I was... I've been... I'm sorry, Levi. I should have done that I-" she cut herself off as his next sentence clicked in her mind. She looked up at him with wide eyes. "You-you what?" She couldn't believe it. In all her years she would have never thought that she would get a positive response from doing something like that. She simply stared at him, mouth simply agape and eyes searching. Autumn pushed herself to her feet. She fiddled with the ties of her robe which were dripping water on the concrete. She had a hopeful glint in her eyes and a small smile played her her lips. "You're pretty sure, huh?" She couldn't help but grin in amusement at his unsureness.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:32 am

Levi crossed his arms, looking down and squeezing his eyes shut. Did he like it? Would it matter if he did? There were too many questions in his head right now, and he knew that he couldn't answer any of them at the moment. If she was the one that kissed him, what did it mean? Did she like him? He chuckled lightly, shaking his head. Using the verb 'like' seemed so childish to him - besides, there was a difference between like and love, with the latter being the word most adults used. Levi wasn't sure if he felt either. Of course he felt attached to the girl; if he didn't feel so harshly about cliches, he would say she was his everything. Deep down, though, Levi was scared. The idea of losing her to something like a petty relationship terrified him, despite the deep fantasies he'd had for a while. "Yes, I liked it. I loved it, I'm sure of it." His head told him to think this through, but his heart told him to go with whatever he felt. With no hesitation, Levi marched forward, and grasped the girl's chin with a gentle grip, leaning forward to let their lips meet again. He let the kiss linger for a moment, before pulling away and smiling. "I had to check. And yes, I loved it. So much so that I needed to do it again."
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Autumn simply stared at him. She watched his movements and his facial expressions. He looked confused. The feeling was mutual. She was not prepared to use words like love yet. Love was a serious word, one she'd ever only used towards her family. Did she have the possibility of loving Levi? Yes, she believed so. For now, however, "like" would have to do. It seemed as though that word did not describe her feelings for him either. He was her best friend, her roommate, her companion. He was the person she would turn to with anything, and now she'd developed feelings for him. Actually, she'd had feelings for him for a while now. Deep rooted desires, hidden fantasies. She'd written them off as a crush, hormones, and having a strong emotional attachment for her rescuer. She'd seen it before, but it hadn't faded as she had expected it to. When he strolled towards her, with such confidence, and pulled their lips together, she knew that she was wrong to write off her desires as nothing more than confusion. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she ran her fingers through the hair at the base of his neck. When he pulled away, she couldn't help the look of disappointment that flashed across her face, but she smiled. She let her hands lower and rest on his shoulders. Her smile widened into a confident grin. "Cheesy line," she teased. She realized that she was still soaked and was probably getting his clothes very wet. She took a step back and winced. "Sorry, forgot about the, um, fall into the pool.." she explained, pushing some wet hair from her face. Autumn crossed her arms over her chest and absentmindedly chewed on her lower lip. "Well, this has been quite a night," she said with a small laugh. Despite how much she tried, she couldn't wipe the smile from her face.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Levi grinned, crossed his arms and looked down anxiously. "I'll dry. Besides, honestly, I have no idea what we should do now." He looked up, his grin growing larger. "Well, actually, you should probably go change." Watching the girl smile gave Levi chills; he secretly hoped that he was the one who caused it. The worst thoughts were still there, though - as always, Levi's mind resorted to the scenarios that could go wrong. To him, that was all of them. "Listen," he began with a sigh, "maybe we should think about this. I don't want something to...well, you know." He shrugged, still very focused on the ground. "I'm not saying I don't 'like' you. I do. I 'like' you a lot. I haven't known you forever but I feel like now I want to, and this all sounds really cliche and overused, but I want you to like me too. Now, I should probably stop speaking, because the more I say, the more awkward it gets, and I feel like I'm ruining the moment." He inhaled, and turned on his heels. After a few moments he finally released the breath, and aimed his sight directly on her. "Now it's your turn, I guess."

Deep down, Levi was scared that she might laugh and dismiss him. He had just made an ass of himself - something he was used to doing, but not on this large of a scale. His speech had sounded like one of a scared little boy, confessing his feelings for a girl. Levi was supposed to be this cool and confident figure, he wasn't supposed to be nervous and unsure of himself. What if he didn't appear to be what she saw him as? Levi cursed himself, pushing the thoughts away. Why was he such a self-saboteur?
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:52 am

As his speech went on and on, Autumn found a smile spreading across her face. The usually calm and cool Levi was now replaced by this rambling, nervous boy, and she found it endearing. She'd never seen such a nervous and cheesy side of her friend, but she was enjoying every minute of it. When he finished, signaling that it was her turn, she just laughed lightly. She rocked back and forth on her heels a moment. "Levi... Here's the way I see it. I was stupid. I completely changed our relationship, even if we decide to not...explore this. I think it's something worth trying out. And I know that something as silly as a break-up isn't going to keep me from being your friend," she paused and took a step towards him. "I can't imagine my life without you, Levi.." Autumn mustered up all the confidence she had left. Taking in a deep breath, she rose up on her toes a bit and their lips met again. She let the kiss linger for a few long moments. She could feel her cheeks burning with an intense blush, but she ignored it. Autumn pulled back, settling back down on her feet and looking up at Levi. "If that didn't answer it for you, that was my way of saying that I 'like' you too," she said with a grin.
Autumn was confident on the outside, but deep down she was terrified. What if something went wrong? What if she did something stupid? What about their differences? She would age, gradually, but age nonetheless, and he would remain the same. What happens when she's aged too much? What about their enemies? They seemed to attract them. They could use a relationship against them. Autumn pushed this idea away, knowing she'd do anything to protect Levi whether they were together or not.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 am

Levi stared at the girl, swallowing hard. "I'm going to tell you a story." He smiled slightly, reaching out to grasp her shoulders. "Don't interrupt me. Listen all the way through and then form your opinions." The boy inhaled deeply, silently pondering what he had gotten himself into. "Shortly after I first became a vampire, I crossed paths with a girl. We bonded over petty, stupid things; I loved her though. I told her what I was, and she didn't care. She told me that I wasn't a monster. I was human. I felt human." Levi paused for a moment, letting the words gain extra drama. "It never grew too far, though. Now that I think back, it was probably my fault. I kissed her one day, and we grew closer - I guess you'd say that we were 'boyfriend and girlfriend.' It sounds childish, I know. Our relationship bloomed at first, but one day it shattered. She screamed at me for something small - I don't even remember what it was. I snapped though; she broke me. I tricked her into accepting my apology, and that night I led her into a trap. I had her follow me right into a nest, where another group of vampires overtook her." At this point, Levi was shaking profusely, and his eyes were tearing up. "I'm a murderer, Autumn. I killed an innocent person. I'm a goddamn monster." He released the girl opposite of him, practically shoving her away in the act. "That's why I'm here; that's why I was in Pennsylvania. I was running. I'm still running. I'm terrified of myself, so I've done everything I could to make myself seem less perfect - more human. I'm obsessed with gaining my humanity back, and it's taking over my life."
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:29 am

Autumn opened her mouth to protest, but she closed it again, decide to hear his story. She simply listened to him speak. Her mind was racing. At first, hearing about the girl, she couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. He was in love? It made her purse her lips in a tight line to keep from frowning. As the story continued, her expression changed. Her eyes were slightly widened and her mouth was agape. Her mind was racing. He killed her? He...he lead her to a group of vampires? Autumn stumbled as he shoved her away. She was taken aback at first, but she brushed it off, knowing he was just upset. Autumn opened her mouth as if to say something, but she only closed it again with a sigh. She looked up at him with a furrowed brow, wondering if this changed her opinion of him at all. She tilted her head slightly, just staring up at him. This was Levi. Her best friend, her only true friend, practically her entire world. The news was...shocking, but she wasn't pushed away by it. Autumn took a step towards him. She wrapped her arms around his torso, trying to calm down his shaking. "Levi. Levi you are not a monster. You made a mistake, we've all done it. Obviously you're sorry for what you did, a monster wouldn't be sorry." Autumn looked up at him with a stern expression. "Levi listen to me, one bad thing doesn't make you a horrible person. You know what it makes you? It makes you human, in a way. Everyone knows humans make mistakes, that's what that was," she reached up and placed a hand on his cheek, "And if you ever think that I would judge you because of your past, then you're wrong."

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:50 am

At this point, Levi was sobbing. "That girl is dead," he whispered, his voice barely audible. Reaching out, he pulled the girl closer to him, holding her against his chest. For a few silent moments he sobbed into her hair, not knowing what to say. Finally releasing her, he wiped his eyes, frowning at her. "You're making the wrong decision." He kept their gazes locked for a few seconds, before cracking a tiny grin. "I don't have a problem with it, though. You're perfect, Autumn. You're willing to accept a monster into your life." The sudden atmosphere was chilling, so Levi once again pulled the girl in. "This has been a wild night." He chuckled, letting his erratic breathing even itself out. "Have you ever noticed how...bipolar we are? Why can't we have anything nice?" Levi closed his eyes, thinking about how their life had been together so far; every other day was full of shenanigans and adventures, and drama. He scowled at the word. There was indeed drama, and too much of it.

- short post bad post
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Autumn rubbed gentle circles on Levi's back and let him cry into her hair. She was already soaked, so it didn't make a difference. However, she hoped that the chlorine didn't hurt his eyes. Autumn buried her nose in his shirt, simply enjoying the closeness of the moment. She pulled away from him and smiled warmly. "I think I made the right decision," she said, wiping a tear from his cheek. Autumn shook her head with a small chuckle. "No one is perfect, Levi." Autumn was pulled into the hug again and she smiled. She laughed at his comment and nodded her head. "I dunno, I think that this is pretty nice.." she pointed out. Autumn let the embrace linger, not wanting to pull away just yet. She was starting to feel cold as the temperature took a sudden nose dive. She shivered from the chill in the night air and instinctively pulled Levi in closer. She lifted her head, looking up at him with a sheepish smile. "So...I was wondering. Tonight seems like one of those nights that you don't want to be alone," she paused and shuffled her feet, "I was wondering if you wanted to hang in my room for the night. Not like anything-uh... I just meant that, you know, you could use some company."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 8, Is it worth it? [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]
Page 1 of 1