Bloodlust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:00 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 Banner3

Unable to stop himself, he squeezed her hand in return, frowning. He couldn't bear to look at her; he knew that if he did, he'd be unable to leave. It was like two different sides were waging war in his head. The Autumn side fought with morale, while the Leaving side used constant sneak attacks, and were much too emotional in their maneuvers. "I hope we can find one then," he choked out, inhaling deeply. By now they had passed one or two pubs, but the two had both been too emotionally wrapped up to notice. "Ireland really is such a splendid place. I've had such a great time."
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlust-rp.forumotion.com
Angel

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:09 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 Autumn

Autumn nodded her head. "I'm glad you like it so much. But this is, after all, only our first day. We still have a week to do things," she pointed out. Although, by now, she was able to hide the pain in her voice, she still couldn't meet Levi's gaze. If she did she'd beg him not to go. And she couldn't do that, it'd be wrong. She spotted a pub up ahead and she stopped in front of it. She examined the menu they had hanging in the window and gestured Levi towards her. "Looks like they've got some authentic food. Potatoes, meat, things like that," she said. She turned and her eyes locked with Levi's. She sucked in a sharp breath but after a second released it calmly. She gave a genuine smile. It was still sad, but it wasn't forced. Autumn jerked her head towards the pub. "Come on...let's get some food."

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:19 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 Banner3

Levi cleared his throat, and let the battle subside. Like she had said, they still had week. If that was it, and he did decide to leave, he was going to enjoy this week as much as possible. "Yeah, let's go." Letting her hand fall from his, he stepped closer once, before wrapping his arm around her. "Maybe they'll be a little more welcoming to a young couple who just arrived from the States." He grinned, and chuckled lightly. "It never hurt anybody to make a few new friends. Besides, nearly everybody thinks we're together anyways." Before they entered the building, however, Levi glanced around, and spoke. "I always dreamed of moving here and living for the rest of my life; however long that may be. What do you see yourself doing for the rest of your life?" He smiled innocently, and let his gaze meet hers, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:26 pm

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 Autumn_in_texas_by_nerdynotdirty
The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 Autumn

Autumn rolled her eyes at him and shook her head. Though it was true, everyone did think they were together. 'I guess I could play along?' she thought, biting her lip. Though how, she wasn't entirely sure. She wasn't good at flirting, and she didn't really know how couples acted. 'Just act like you're not embarrassed I guess?' she though, furrowing her brow. "Yeah, maybe they would be more receptive to a couple," she said. She attempted to sound as though she was in love, but it sounded more like she was constipated. Autumn winced, letting out a strangled laugh. "I don't think this is going to work.." she added. The brim of her nose crinkled as she smiled, chuckling quietly at her own awkwardness. Her laughter faded when Levi asked about her future. She frowned, pursing her lips as she attempted to think of what her dreams really were. "I don't know...I guess I've never really thought much about it. I've always known I've had a while to decide, and I've never actually been truly happy, except when I'm with you, so...I don't know. I guess I should put some thought into it, though. Maybe I'll move to Georgia," she said with a firm nod.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:42 pm

"Of course it'll work," he said, grinning once more. Then, thinking about what she had said, something pulled on his heartstrings; it was when she had said, "except when I'm with you...". "Georgia, eh?" Shrugging, he pulled her a bit tighter; make the best out of the week after all, right? "Well then, let's go, I guess." Swinging the pub door open, Levi pulled the girl in with him. Glancing around at the other inhabitants, he waved with his free hand. "Hello, then. I'm Levi, and this is Autumn." He said the introductions quickly, still standing in front of the open door.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Autumn watched as every head in the bar turned towards the "young couple" She would have been more embarrassed, if it weren't for the fact that the amount of shapeshifters in this pub was stronger. Very strong. One man rose to his feet and gave a toothy grin. "Well if this isn't just a strange couple?" he said, eyeing Autumn curiously. She could hear the accusation in the man's voice and she knew that he was one of them. One of the shapeshifters in that stupid cult.
                  "Autumn you say?" a voice called out from the back. The man that had greeted them stepped aside to allow the older gentleman forward. He had gray hair that was once obviously black in color. His eyes were dark brown and cold, like daggers. "My my, don't you look just like your father," the old man cooed. He reached out, patting Autumn's cheek. Autumn jerked away from his touch and the old man grinned. Her father had spoken of this man. Thomas McDowell, her father's mentor when he was a member of the cult. McDowell turned to face Levi. "And who is this strapping young boy? Would your father approve of him, dear Autumn?" he asked. Autumn stepped in front of Levi and snarled like a furious wolf, as she did with the vampires back home. The room fell silent and all eyes were fixed on the three. McDowell chuckled, a dark grin stretching across his wrinkled face. "My my, touchy, touchy... Don't fret young Autumn. I wouldn't touch your dear lover. It's not his fault he's who he is. But you...You have made the choice," he cooed. Autumn stiffened, tightening her grip on Levi's hand. McDowell clapped his hands together. "Well! I best be off! Enjoy your stay," he said as he made his way out the door.
                  Everyone was staring at Autumn and Levi. There was no sound in the pub, except for the flush of a toilet in the back from someone who had just missed the confrontation. Autumn glared at them all and let another wolf-like rumble escape her throat. They all spun back to their food and continued their conversations. Autumn glanced back at Levi and let out a breath. "Yeah...that went well.." she mumbled, grabbing a chair at an empty table.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Levi shifted uncomfortably, noticing the odd stares. As the older man spoke up, and mentioned Levi, he frowned, opening his mouth to speak. Unfortunately, he didn't get time to, as Autumn stepped in front of him. "No," he mumbled, so quietly that it was lost in the commotion. Sighing, he watched everything work itself out. Sitting down with her, he let out another large exhale. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, seeing the entire scene as his fault. "I should have just...I dunno." Distressed, Levi glanced out the window, and laid his forehead on the table.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Autumn shook her head, taking Levi's hand. "Levi, this isn't your fault. It's theirs for being so closed minded to shapeshifter having a friend that's another species," she said. A waiter stepped up to the table and sighed. He was a young boy with dark brown hair that was closely cropped. It spiked up in the front a bit, due to its curls. He smiled at Autumn, shaking his head. "Don't mind old man McDowell, he's just so addicted to the old ways..." he said. His voice had an Irish accent, but it was more understandable than the others she'd heard. Judging by the way he was speaking and by his smell, he was a shapeshifter. But he didn't seem to be condemning them. "I don't think it's wrong for you two to be together..." he said with a charming grin. Autumn could feel her heart flutter as she looked up into his deep blue eyes. Autumn smiled, brushing a bit of hair behind her ear. "Oh..n-no we're not...we're not together. No, we're just..friends.." she stuttered. The boy's expression brightened a bit and he smiled, placing his pen behind his ear. "Well in that case, I'm Andrew. Andrew O'Connor," he said, sticking out a hand. Autumn shook it with a smile. "Autumn Galzan," she replied.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Levi sat up, shrugging at her words. Before he could speak, though, the boy named Andrew O'Connor had spoken, stopping him from replying. Seeing Autumn take an automatic interest in the boy, Levi sighed, and propped elbow up on the table, holding his head up with his hand. The Vampire had no problem with it, of course, but it felt like minor abandonment. Watching some people pass outside of the window, Levi absently wondered how this trip had turned into such a nuisance. By the time this was over, no doubt, he would hate the country altogether. Or, perhaps, just the people. Thinking back to McDowell, Levi furrowed his brows, wondering who exactly the old man was. He had the basics, of course, but he was suddenly interested in more; he wanted some detail.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Andrew's gaze flickered over to Levi and he frowned. "Hey chap, don't think I caught your name" he said, gently nudging the Vampire teen with his pen. Autumn smiled over at Levi, finding herself now overjoyed that she had found a shapeshifter that was her age and that wasn't a complete dolt. She opened up her menu, reading the contents with mild curiosity. The first day hadn't been what she'd hoped so far, but she thought it would get better.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Levi raised an eyebrow at the youth, smiling mildly at him. "Levi, chap," he said, not sure what to think of Andrew yet. Pulling the menu open as well, he glanced through, absently picking some kind of meat-and-potato stew. Levi had intentionally left out his last name whilst introducing himself to the other male; you never knew who could be trusted and who couldn't. One moment they're on your side, and the next they had you surrounded in a pack of wolves terrified for your life. And yes, Levi had been in that situation, and he never wished to go through that again.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Andrew shifted uncomfortably, glancing over at Autumn a moment who shot Levi a glare before she looked back at her fellow shapeshifter. "I'll have the turkey sandwich with a side of roasted sweet potatoes, please," she said with a smile. Andrew jotted down her order and took the menu from her hand, flashing a charming, lopsided smile. Andrew arched his eyebrows, looking over at Levi now. "And for you?" he asked, lifting his pen to paper ready to write down what the customer wanted to order. Autumn pulled a pen out of her bag and grabbed a napkin. She started to doodle on the blank side out of boredom.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Once again the image of being surrounded by 4 or 5 wolves haunted him. It made his stomach turn and gave him a headache just thinking about it. Then, realizing that he was being spoken to, he glanced over, rubbing his temples. "Hm...? Oh, I'll have..." He stopped, opening the menu and glancing through it. Seeing a lamb stew, he recoiled, and shook his head. "I'm not hungry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]    The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventures of Autumn and Levi: Part 4, Up, up, and away! [p r i v a t e--To Stephy]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3